Kic is a world-class wellness app transforming how you move, fuel your body with nutritious food & be kind to your mind. At home, in the gym or on the go, Kic’ it your way with over 1000 workouts, recipes & meditations from our team of 18 health experts in the palm of your hand.
Kic’s here for you at every age & every stage. Find your feel-good with our 7 day free trial for new subscribers. No commitment, no risk, cancel anytime.
Join a safe & supportive community of 50,000+ committed to sustainable wellness; Kic promises:
• No calorie counting
• No restrictive meal plans
• No weigh-ins
• No before & after photos. Ever.
Take advantage of snackable size workouts with 5, 10, 15 & 30 minute workouts to help you start or continue your wellness journey on your schedule. Explore movement, meals & mindfulness all in one place:
• NEW GYM PROGRAM: A 12 week gym program that you can customise to your needs
• NEW HOME OR GYM PROGRAMS: 4 progressive Strength & HIIT based workout programs for different fitness levels from 4-12 weeks long with auto workout scheduling
• Explore 1000+ on demand workouts from 13 expert trainers including Strength, Pilates, HIIT, Bootcamp, Boxing, Yoga, Dance Cardio & Guided Treadmill classes
• 5-30 minute workouts to fit into your lifestyle
• 0-5km, 5-10km, 10-21km Physio approved running programs with audio cues
• KICBUMP prenatal & postnatal Physio approved programs for pregnancy & beyond
• Equipment free workouts you can complete in the comfort of your own home
• Built in & additional warm-ups & cool-downs to help your body get warm & recover
• Run, walk & bike trackers
• Integration with Apple's HealthKit
• 800+ dietitian approved recipes with breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, sides & meal prep options
• Affordable & quick 20 minute recipes to fit into your lifestyle including one pan/pot recipes
• Pescatarian, Vegetarian, Vegan and Regular dietary preferences catered for
• Filter recipes by Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free & Gluten Free to suit your individual needs
• Automatic meal guide & planner to support your fitness goals
• Save your favourite recipes for later
• 100+ guided meditations & affirmations to help you find balance in all areas of your life
• 1-30 minute meditations & affirmations to fit into your lifestyle
• Meditations designed to de-stress & boost mental clarity
• Sleep meditations & soundscapes for a blissful night’s sleep
• Pregnancy meditations
• Monthly masterclass workout & recipe drops
• Extra fitness challenges 2-3 times per year for when you want to push yourself
• Inspiring content & candid advice from our team of professionals
• Build your own avatar to personalise your experience
SUBSCRIPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Subscription offers a monthly, 3 monthly, & annual subscription. Upon purchase of this subscription, you will immediately receive access to all KIC content throughout both the app & website. Your subscription automatically renews.
The payment is charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase. unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal at the price listed within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off via Settings > App and iTunes Stores > Apple ID > View Apple ID. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
We’re constantly evolving to give you the best app experience possible. Our latest update unlocks our KICRUN Club. An 8-week challenge designed to help you run towards your goal of 5, 10 or 21km. The Kic app is made for you. Share your feedback via email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
I only joined recently and have not regretted it! The app is good to get me moving every day and I love that I can log in what I have done each day as it makes me feel accomplished even if it was just a walk or meditation day.
One thing I would like would be the option to be able to chromecast it to my TV. Using my phone makes it difficult as I have to keep changing where the phone is pending on if I'm doing floor or standing exercises.
But other than that, the girls are great! Have always loved following them. Constantly making me laugh during some of the exercises (especially Laura) and so it feels like we are actually working out together and suffering in pain together which makes it so easy to do and you want to work out with them.
Oh. One other thing is you can't edit your menstrual flow days (or at least I haven't been able to). I understand they automate it but I got mine early last month and couldn't edit it on the app to reflect that.
Thanks girls for a great app and to keep us engaged spesh while we are all at home a lot more.
Good potential but lots of improvement possible
I really like the basis of this app, I like how it has a combination of workouts, recipes and also walk/run tracking. However, I have a few issues with it.
1. The search engine for exercises definitely could be easier to use. Considering the main advertising is being able to “KIC” or anywhere and without equipment there should be a way to search equipment free workouts without having to go and open the video too see which equipment is then listed. Or you should be able to tick what equipment you have and then it shows you workouts for only that
2. Professionalism of the videos? I like a lot of the workouts but found I actually have to search by certain instructors. I understand it’s hard to accomodate to everyone, but some of the trainers should honestly redo their videos, I had to stop a Pilates workout because Marie kept forgetting to keep count of what we were up to and interrupting to say stuff… I just think if you’re paying $20/month the videos should be filmed and edited properly. I’ve seen a lot of reviews commenting on the awkward/forced commentary which I guess is personal preference but it can be hard to get into the zone sometimes.
I love so much about this app! There are so many amazing points like the choice of planner workout VS masterclass, the wellness hub (esp meditations), it has so much choice for what type of exercise you feel like, all the trainers are genuinely lovely, it’s easy to use both on app and laptop and the FB community is so amazing too. The recipes are so frustrating though! While there is so much choice, which is awesome, it’s done really poorly. Missing ingredients that pop up in the method and not the ingredients list, the time it takes to cook is wrong on recipes, there are just general grammar mistakes and some of the instructions don’t make sense. It’s like they haven’t been edited properly which is confusing because the rest of the app is so thought through. It feels like an after thought and a little project just tacked on at the end. But that’s only a small part of the whole experience and I would always recommend KIC to a friend!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Keep it Cleaner Pty Ltd
- 93.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Kic App Pty Ltd 2023
- In-App Purchases
- KIC Monthly Subscription $19.49
- KIC Quarterly Subscription $49.99
- KIC Annual Subscription $114.99
- KIC Monthly Subscription $19.49
- Refer a Friend Monthly Sub $19.49