Join our inspiring community and get ready to live your happiest and healthiest life. Keep it Cleaner is a world-class wellness app offering a fitness program, wellness hub, run tracker, daily meal plans, hundreds of recipes, playlists, interval timer, goal setting and more. Think of us as all your favourite fitness and mindfulness apps together in one inspiring place.
Get sweaty with powerful HIIT, Boxing, Strength, Yoga or Pilates sessions and focus on your mental wellbeing too with our guided meditations. You can set running goals and track your run with our 12-week running program. Or master a certain discipline like boxing with our elite Master Trainers in the workout bank. No matter your fitness level or preferred style of training, we’ve got options to take you to the next level.
Keep it Cleaner is your home for all things wellness including:
• Hundreds of 20-30 minute workout sessions to help you get fit and strong
• Equipment Free workouts you can complete in the comfort of your own home
• Warm-ups and cool-downs to help your body get warm and recover
• Delicious meal plans catering to Pescatarian, Vegetarian, Vegan and Regular preferences with hundreds of recipes and modifications to suit your individual needs
• Your weekly shopping list, plus remove items as you go. Meal prep was never so easy!
• 12 week running program by our expert trainers, with 3 levels, 0-5 km, 5-10 km and 10-21 km.
• Blissful guided meditations to help you find balance in all areas of your life.
• Our KIC LOG allows you to track and monitor your goals and progress.
• Extra fitness challenges for when you want to push yourself
• Inspiring blog posts and candid advice from our team of professionals
• Access to our private Facebook Community, which is your place for sharing empowering advice and life hacks.
• Integration with Apple's HealthKit to help keep track of your workouts all in one spot
Who says you need a heap of expensive equipment to get fit? We can change your life from your lounge room.
Keep it Cleaner isn’t about quick fixes or fad diets, it’s about toning up and building strength in a sustainable way. Doing something for you to lead a healthier life each day.
You no longer need multiple health apps - the Keep It Cleaner app will have everything you need, all in one place. Stick with us and you’ll feel energised. Balanced. Fulfilled. Calm. Confident. Lean. Sweaty. HAPPY!
SUBSCRIPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Subscription offers a monthly, 3 monthly, and annual subscription. Upon purchase of this subscription, you will immediately receive access to all Keep it Cleaner content throughout both the app and website. Your subscription automatically renews.
The payment is charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase. unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal at the price listed within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off via Settings > App and iTunes Stores > Apple ID > View Apple ID. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
App Updates and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I only joined recently and have not regretted it! The app is good to get me moving every day and I love that I can log in what I have done each day as it makes me feel accomplished even if it was just a walk or meditation day.
One thing I would like would be the option to be able to chromecast it to my TV. Using my phone makes it difficult as I have to keep changing where the phone is pending on if I'm doing floor or standing exercises.
But other than that, the girls are great! Have always loved following them. Constantly making me laugh during some of the exercises (especially Laura) and so it feels like we are actually working out together and suffering in pain together which makes it so easy to do and you want to work out with them.
Oh. One other thing is you can't edit your menstrual flow days (or at least I haven't been able to). I understand they automate it but I got mine early last month and couldn't edit it on the app to reflect that.
Thanks girls for a great app and to keep us engaged spesh while we are all at home a lot more.
Good potential but lots of improvement possible
I really like the basis of this app, I like how it has a combination of workouts, recipes and also walk/run tracking. However, I have a few issues with it.
1. The search engine for exercises definitely could be easier to use. Considering the main advertising is being able to “KIC” or anywhere and without equipment there should be a way to search equipment free workouts without having to go and open the video too see which equipment is then listed. Or you should be able to tick what equipment you have and then it shows you workouts for only that
2. Professionalism of the videos? I like a lot of the workouts but found I actually have to search by certain instructors. I understand it’s hard to accomodate to everyone, but some of the trainers should honestly redo their videos, I had to stop a Pilates workout because Marie kept forgetting to keep count of what we were up to and interrupting to say stuff… I just think if you’re paying $20/month the videos should be filmed and edited properly. I’ve seen a lot of reviews commenting on the awkward/forced commentary which I guess is personal preference but it can be hard to get into the zone sometimes.
Great app, minor improvements
I really enjoy watching the videos along to complete a workout and found time moved quite fast! The app is also quite cute, I enjoy logging in to see the weekly planner with the affirmations etc
My only pet peeves was that I did additional workouts that weren’t in the planner and they don’t get logged in the activity summary. Also my iPad and phone app don’t seem to sync together as I watch the videos on my iPad and checked them off there but Then they don’t show up as completed on the activity summary with my phone.
I also really like the hiit timer but unsure how you are supposed to use it- is it more for creating your own exercises to use with or are you supposed to use it on one device and watch a video on the other? If it’s to be used to create your own exercises maybe some of the additional hiit programs should list breakdown of exercises (similar to those that are part of the planned activities).
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Keep it Cleaner Pty Ltd
- 100.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Keep It Cleaner PTY LTD 2020
- In-App Purchases
- KIC Monthly Subscription $19.49
- KIC Quarterly Subscription $49.99
- KIC Annual Subscription $114.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.