Easily create gorgeous presentations with Keynote, featuring powerful yet easy to use tools and dazzling effects that will make you a very hard act to follow.
The Theme Chooser lets you skim through an impressive collection of 30 new and updated Apple-designed themes. Once you’ve chosen the perfect canvas for your presentation, simply replace the place holder text and graphics with your own words and images. Easy to use tools let you add tables, graphs, shapes, photos and videos to slides — and bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team. Use Keynote Live to present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and from iCloud.com.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up-to-date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
With Keynote, you have all the tools you need to make an amazing presentation quickly and easily.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time
• Collaboration is built straight into Keynote on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Keynote for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• Easily see who’s currently in the presentation with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on presentations stored in iCloud or in Box
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides and reorder slides
• Engage your audience with interactive graphs and graph animations
• See live on-canvas previews as you animate your slides
• Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes and images look beautiful
• Enhance your presentations with a library of over 700 editable shapes
• Quickly open password-protected presentations using Touch ID on supported Macs
Easy to use graphics tools
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Simplified toolbar gives you quick access to shapes, media, tables, graphs and sharing options
• Use doughnut charts to visualise data in an engaging new way
• Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Free-form curves, shapes and masks
• Beautiful cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Magic Move effect to effortlessly animate and morph graphics
• Gorgeous slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip and Object Pop
• Impressive text and object animations including Trace, Vanish, Crumble, Fade and Scale
• Emphasis builds let you add impact with one click
Present to your audience
• Customisable presenter display with support for up to six displays
• Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and from iCloud.com
• Create self-running, interactive shows for kiosks and displays
• Control your slideshow from iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or iPod touch with Keynote for iOS
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iCloud.com
• Use Keynote for iCloud to access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser
Share a copy of your work
• Export presentations to Microsoft PowerPoint, PDF, QuickTime, HTML and image files
• Export your presentation as a movie or images
Some features may require internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
• Use the new “Play Slide Show in Window” option to have access to other applications while presenting locally or via video conferencing.
• Movies can now play through slide transitions. Add the same movie to multiple slides to play from one slide to the next.
• Use the Align to Path option to have objects stay pointed in the correct direction while following a motion path.
• Easily add captions and titles to images, videos, shapes and other objects.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Need a cut down version to load on USB stick with presentation
I love keynote but unfortunately, all too often when doing presentations, the presentation organisers don’t use Mac or you have to load your presentation on their system. So even if I bring my Mac with me and all the possible connectors to ensure my presentation works it is not enough…There have been occasions when I had to quickly convert to PowerPoint and I end up losing all the transition effects that are so important in telling a story.
Apple… Is it possible to create a cut down version of keynote that can be loaded on a USB stick with my presentation so I can plug and play and not have to worry about connecting up my computer or using the ancient software of other people’s computers?
- Crashes when you try to right click a word in the documental title
Major flaw in shapes now
While it contains many more shapes (how many people actually asked for them though?), the most recent update has ruined all the text in the shapes in my previous presentations. It no longer fits inside the shape where it did before (instead being offset and gaining an annoying [+] indicator), and where there is ample room, regardless of what I do to layout options. I posted this in Apple Feedback, but I don’t think they read that...
- Apple Pty Limited
- 435.5 MB
macOS 10.14 or later
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2003-2020 Apple Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.