The MCH app provides reliable information that Victorian families can use every day. See information relevant to your child's age and development; useful contacts; and ask our "Virtual MCH Nurse" questions - with reliable, evidence-based replies you can rely on.
This release enhances the MCH app’s articles, and updates the app for faster downloading.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Looking promising......... disappointed
Started using app and looked promising from the beginning. Nice user interface, easy to navigate, some good info. However, couple of areas need improving:
- growth tracker - doesn’t calculate weeks/months based on birth date so milestones added get incorrectly labelled for weeks and then compares to the wrong percentiles. Not able to change/update manually.
- vaccination tracking / reminder - where is it?
Where’s the vaccination tracking
- VaxOnTime notified to update this app to track immunisations here instead, but in MCH app that feature doesn’t seem to be available or if it is it’s impossible to find.
- growth tracking is good. Would be better if the chart had labels for all the individual points of data and not just the last one.
Easy to navigate and full of info
I've just started using this app and have found it easy to navigate and full of useful resources. It's like the green book and handouts received at MCHN visits but with extra information all in the one place.
- Department of Health - Victoria, Australia
- 44.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Department of Health and Human Services Victoria
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.