Home to your child’s most precious moments
Storypark for Families is designed for parents and their family. Help your child reach their unique potential in a private community of people who love and care most.
• Do you wonder what your child is doing when you're not there? With Storypark, educators can send you stories, photos, videos and messages while they work with your child.
• Record your child’s most precious moments in your very own interactive, fun-filled album, and tell the story of the most important little person in your life. Grab a quick photo or get creative with layouts, stickers, filters and overlaid text that really tell the whole story.
• Notify a family member, the whole family or your child’s educators when you’ve got something to share and they can respond with words or video messages.
• Observe progress and relive treasured memories with your child through your timeline.
• Explore a growing video library of fun learning activities you can do with your child.
• Your memories are stored safely in the cloud so family members can privately view them from anywhere in the world.
• Enjoyed by families in 150 countries and thousands of leading early childhood services around the world.
Bonjour! We've added support for Canadian-French and moved access to profile settings to the tab bar
Ratings and Reviews
Storypark is such a wonderful tool to be able to see all our grandchildren from different areas (nursery, early learning, preschool and after school care) experience their learning, interaction and confidence building as they grow. It gives us lots of talking points to converse with them and show our genuine interest in their activities. We especially thank you for your pictures and daily stories on their activities, allowing us to see this first hand and we really appreciate all the work that goes into publishing them. We look forward with interest to seeing more of what you have in store for the future.
Jennifer & Geoff Dyer
Grandparents of Amelia and Lucas Dyer, Lilijana and Sofia Perkov and Joshua Dyer.
We love seeing the children being so happy, and feeling safe and cared for by the lovely people who look after them .Managing children is not always easy , but you make it look exactly like that ,and we take our hats off to you and your dedication.
Please keep up your good work ,and thank you for all the photos and comments , as it provides a window into what the wee onies get up to all day with you , and all the fantastic learning with fun , experiences, and socialising skills that you are preparing them for their future lives to use.
Thank you again
Briar‘s granny and grandad
Great app to stay connected each day!
Love this wonderful app that gives us a little peep into, and helps us feel ‘a part of’ the wonderful, creative and educational fun filled days, our children and grandchildren are enjoying at pre-school … absolutely love it and will miss the daily insights next year when my grandson starts ‘big school!’ 🙂 thank you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Storypark Ltd
- 119 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Maori
- Age Rating
- © Storypark Ltd. 2022
- In-App Purchases
- Adventure Artwork Pack $1.49
- Eating Artwork Pack $1.49
- Pets Artwork Pack $1.49
- Space Artwork Pack $1.49