Microsoft Stream is your central destination for enterprise video content, with built-in intelligence features, deep integration across Office 365, and IT management and security capabilities that businesses of all sizes require.
Before you begin
This app requires an appropriate commercial Office 365 subscription. If you are not sure about your organization’s subscription or the services you have access to, please contact your IT department. To learn more about managing Microsoft Stream with InTune, visit aka.ms/streamintune.
With Stream for iOS, you can:
- Share important moments easily with mobile upload
- Find and engage with videos you need fast with smart search tools
- Participate in Microsoft 365 live events seamlessly on mobile
- Watch videos at your own convenience by saving content for offline viewing
- Get the enterprise-level security and compliance features you expect from Office 365
- Harness the power of your camera to record real-time video
- Swap between rear- and front-facing cameras
- View clips in chronological order
- Rearrange clips and stitch them into a new order
- Access all uploaded videos from your company’s servers through the app
- Enhance videos before, during, and after a recording using the annotation bar to:
- Free write or draw
- Type text
- Apply filters
- Add a whiteboard
- Add stickers
- Make stickers from photos
- Trim to shorten
By downloading this app, you agree to the license terms (see aka.ms/eulastreamios) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy).
To learn more, please visit aka.ms/microsoftstreamdocs.
For support or feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This release includes:
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No AirPlay, so only one use case
It’s been over a year since a response said airplay was coming.
Only use for this app is if you need to watch something offline. Ironically that is very hit and miss...
Crashes on download attempt
Crashes whenever you try to download a video for offline viewing, and does so every single time on my iPad Pro.
No AirPlay makes me sad
OK, the app is only 3m old - so I gave it 2* instead of 1, but releasing a video app without AirPlay support....Madness!
Developer Response ,
We hear you, rockinrobstar. Our team will try to fill that feature gap as soon as possible.
Update: We've added support for uploading videos directly from the mobile apps as of version 1.1.0. Check it out!
- Microsoft Corporation
- 71.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.