Put your mileage logbook on autopilot: Let your phone track your trips, and have your ATO compliant mileage documentation ready for hand-over at any time.
500,000+ trust us with their mileage logbook. Get started for free today!
▶ 1. TRACK: Record your trips on the go
- Simply press start and let the app take care of the rest. Driversnote records your trip from start to finish using your phone’s GPS.
- Never forget to log a trip again, just enable our Auto Tracking and, all your trips will automatically be logged in the background. Just keep the phone in your pocket.
- Forgot a trip? No problem, you can always manually add a trip later on. Simply select where the trip started and ended and we’ll calculate a route.
▶ 2. CLASSIFY: Log who you visited & the purpose
- Easily categorise your trips as business or private.
- Start and stop destinations are automatically logged, and you can easily name your locations. We’ll even suggest frequented locations nearby, so you simply select the one you visited.
- When returning to the same place the app automatically finds previous locations nearby which saves you time.
- Do you need to keep a mileage log for multiple vehicles or report mileage to more than one employer? No problem! You can easily split your trips and reports for different vehicles and workplaces.
▶ 3. REPORT: Easily submit your ATO compliant logbook
- Your mileage documentation is ready when you are. You’re only one click away from detailed reports available on your phone or desktop. Download as a PDF or Excel file, ready to hand over to your employer or accountant at your convenience.
- We create a complete, detailed report that can be given to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) as documentation for reimbursement claims or tax deductions.
- Do you need to log your car’s odometer? We’ve got you covered. You decide how often you log your odometer and we do all the math between trips. You can set the app to remind you daily, weekly or monthly.
▶ AUSTRALIAN TAXATION OFFICE (ATO) & MILEAGE RATES
- Driversnote automatically calculates reimbursements based on the current mileage rates from ATO (that we make sure to keep up-to-date).
- You can set your own custom reimbursement rates or opt out of calculating reimbursements altogether.
- We primarily support the following countries: Australia (ATO), USA (IRS), Canada (CRA), United Kingdom (HMRC), Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. But our system is used in more than 50 countries.
▶ YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT
- All your data is secured on your online account, and is always available even if you lose your phone.
- You can easily manage everything from our website. From here you can access your trips, manage your locations etc. and print reports or download them as PDF or Excel.
▶ AUTO TRACKING WITH IBEACON
- Place a Driversnote iBeacon in your car and the app will automatically record all your trips in the background. You will never forget to log a trip again.
- When you sign up for the annual basic subscription we’ll send you an iBeacon for free.
- Your phone connects to the iBeacon when you enter the vehicle, and starts recording as you begin your drive.
- The app stops recording when you exit your vehicle, and you’ll get a notification that the trip was logged.
- If you have questions or feedback please contact us at tel. (+45) 71 99 37 54 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do use the GPS in the background when logging a trip, and continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Welcome and thanks for using Driversnote Mileage Tracker!
Here’s what’s new in the app:
- More addresses now show up when searching for locations.
- We changed how the app asks for permissions to make them less intrusive for new users.
- We changed the sign-up flow for new users to make it easier to complete.
- Implemented many smaller fixes and UI improvements.
We're always trying to improve. If you have feedback on the app please let us know at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The App itself is excellent.
The app is free. I logged for over a month and it was amazing i thought this was the best thing ever. Sadly after this month i can no longer even log into the App. It does not even recognise my email. Have sent mutiple emails to the get help page and have not had a response. I pressume like others they will expect you to pay for a package to continue.
Admin contacted me after my last email and i had incorrectly entered and saved my email with them without the correct destination, they were very helpful with their response.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that you have been having issues with our app. I'm suspecting there could be a typo in your email registration since you can't login or reset the password. Do you mind sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll have a look into this.
Invaluable for tracking my kilometres but...
This app is so good it probably deserves a 5 star rating. Easy to use, multiple vehicles (or in my case, same vehicle 3 different businesses), it starts tracking me as soon as I get in the vehicle (with paid version) and it punches out analytics. It is ATO (Australian Tax Authority) approved so it will make submitting my km’s, for tax deduction, to “the man” easy.
Here’s where it loses the 5th star. The paid version is highly expensive. Well, for an independent sole trader at least. What I didn’t know is that the app only gives 20 trips per month for free. The paid version cost me a whopping $165 aud per year. Sure it comes with that handy tracking fob that you just drop in your vehicle and forget about, but not at the cost of that. I shouldn’t complain, I do like it, and I did splash the cash when I was rapidly spending money to launch a new business. But, I may research and move to another, more affordable, option next year.
If you’ve got the money this is a 5 star app. If you’re a struggling entrepreneur like me, you may want to do your research. But I do love the functionality and ease of use. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Hi Words, and thanks for your great review. This kind of feedback is really valuable to us, and I appreciate that you took the time. Can I ask what you'd consider a better price? Best wishes, Thomas
Very useful app
I was looking for good apps that can help me counting my mileage for work requirement, until I found this one. I tried several other apps, but I settle with this one, as I found easiest to use. Once I joined the subscription, it allows me to log more than 20 trips.
I really found it invaluable especially after I had issue with my phone and it got reset, I lost all my apps and need to use the backup. Luckily this app collect all the trips that I had right before the reset happens (so I didn’t have to redo them at all).
The only issue is I don’t know how to edit the mileage (or edit starting point), if I forgot to start the apps in the beginning of my journey, and only starting trip recoding in middle of my journey (I just put it on the note). This won’t be a problem for people with the electronic tag I guess.
Developer Response ,
Hi DJ, thanks for your rating and review! We've made a choice that our users shouldn't be able to directly edit their miles driven, so it's no wonder you can't find the option to do that. The short version why is that it creates more inconsistencies than what people are usually happy with. I suggest you delete your half-tracked trips and create one manually instead. This will give you the choice of three routes you've taken between your starting point and your destination. Happy tracking, Thomas
- Driversnote ApS
- 77.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Driversnote ApS
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.