Do you or a loved one need help at home? Choose from thousands of certified carers in your local area. See only who’s available. Find the perfect fit for you.
The mobility app lets you browse, book, and pay for services provided to your home. The services include:
* Aged care
* Disability care
* Domestic help
* Home care
* Allied Health therapies like Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology and more
It’s all safely at your fingertips, with every worker undergoing 5 layers of validation checks and all services covered under our insurance.
Mobility is for both clients and workers including:
* People with disability
* Anyone looking for support at home
* Parents looking for nannies
* Carers looking for some support or respite
* Registered providers and their support workers
* Professional allied health therapists
* Anyone looking to find work and provide support in the service areas listed above
Mobility is out to transform lives, allowing ease, safety, choice and control.
* Be at ease with the highest standards of verification with mobility’s 5 layers of verification
* Choose from thousands of certified carers, registered nurses, domestic helpers and even professional Therapists like Physiotherapists.
* Match with carers from your local community that are Available when you need them and book them all from the app.
* Chat to your selection with our in-built messenger and book our ‘Try us for free’ service
* Use our smart mapping to see workers arriving to your door for the comfort of you and your loved ones
* Built in tools for smart budget tracking and intuitive scheduling along with NDIS compliant invoicing.
* Earn money by listing your skills, services and availability on a rapidly growing platform
* Get connected with potential clients in your area
* Build a flexible schedule that works for your lifestyle
* Offer care and support services as well as domestic help, home maintenance and babysitting
* Respond to booking requests quickly and choose your shifts
* Benefit from a detailed paper trail that is NDIS compliant
* Get paid into your nominated account
Enjoy round-the-clock support from Mobility ensuring safety, ease, and peace of mind.
Available across Australia - Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Tasmania, Darwin.
Questions? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 GET CARE (1300 438 2273).
Updates, bug fixes and UI tweaks.
Ratings and Reviews
Saw the try us for free promo and decided to give it a go. There was a bit of information up front but pretty standard these days.
I’m a happy customer as I found a fantastic support worker. Best part was being able to see people who are available when I need them rather then wasting time with others who are not. I’m plan managed so the thought this would be a bit tricky but all went smoothly with my plan manager, and my support worker has been paid quickly which is good for everyone
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post a review. We’re glad that theTry Us For Free promo offer led you to finding a support worker that you are now seeing on a regular basis. Great to hear it’s all working smoothly with your plan manager and payments too. We LOVE this feedback! It’s thanks to you, our clients and community, that we can constantly improve our services and be the best we can be.
Self managed finally so simple!
I’ve struggled to find an easy self managed provider and now I have through mobility. Using the app to manage, book and find workers simplifies everything. I also really like that I can call anytime 7 days and speak to someone not have to wait or call only during business hours. Great experience highly recommend!
My profile is unpublished for a month now
I have filled out and included all the information needed. The app requires a reference check, my former colleague ignored the message by mistake, and the app is stuck waiting for her approval. I tried to add a new reference but the app doesn’t have the function even though it says it has, it is a fault with the app. I have sent emails to the help centre and never received a reply. This happened a month ago. I paid $45 for the police check requested by the mobility and this money was a waste.
I wonder if people are having a good experience with this app. It seems to be not known by people.
There isn’t a help centre.
Developer Response ,
Apologies about our delayed response to your feedback and sorry to hear you have not had a reply. We were swamped with worker applications over the last couple of months. We have also hired a lot more Customer Support staff to handle the demand including after hours support. Please call us on 1300 GET CARE (1300 438 227) and our Customer Support Team will resolve it all and progress your application quick smart.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mobility Holdings Pty Ltd
- 226 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Mobility Holdings Pty Ltd