Mt Buller Live is your unique and comprehensive all-season guide to Mount Buller Resort, all at your fingertips.
• Locate yourself on the Mt Buller trail map — not a hard-to-read GPS map.†
• Share your location on the mountain with friends, and see your friends' locations on the trail map.†
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. If you have an Apple Watch, record your runs as a workout and see your workout in the Health app. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to social media, or view them in Google Earth. Store your logs on iCloud and view them on all your devices. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including which trails are groomed, snow conditions, weather, and webcam images.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort and Village with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Get the latest news from Mt Buller's video snow report, Twitter feed and Facebook posts.
• Learn facts, statistics and history of the resort.
† Location and Logging services require a GPS-equipped device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Corrects a problem with retrieving message history.
• Other performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but not updated accurately
Really enjoyed using the GPS location feature of the app but thought it wasn’t updated accurately. It would often say runs were open only to arrive at that run and see “Run closed” signs. Same with T-bars - the app would say open, but we would find out it was open only partway up.
Otherwise, had a great time.
The weather, run and lift info is very handy. I really like the snow cams. The village map could be a lot more detailed.
The transport info needs a lot of work. It doesn’t tell you you need to do download another app just transferring you to a third party which it doesn’t do (because you need that app first!). I was told by someone to do this but the info on this second app is very scant. Why can’t the village shuttle info be included in the main app? Why can’t accurate names for the various routes he given (one map called the summit run the ski school run) and need approx times e.g. is it every 20 mins? Less? More?
The btag system for booking lift passes is great. I couldn’t work out how to add $ to it just for cafes etc. I really don’t like the fluctuating prices. I noted a few days earlier that the mid week price was $92 pd but a few sets later it was around $116 pd. As transfers and refunds aren’t allowed it’s too risky to buy well in advance as it could be really windy or other reason for few lifts running and it’s a lot of money to commit if buying for a family. People who want to buy a day or two before for that reason shouldn’t get slugged with increased cost. If we are forced to use this pricing policy there should be refunding allowed if weather or snow conditions aren’t great
Fantastic & very informative
This app goes above and beyond providing up to date information on EVERYTHING Buller! It really exceeded my expectations. I love the Live Photos, the weather reports, and I love how the home page provides a summary of everything including the need for chains, so you don’t have to go searching. It was also great being able to track runs (who knew I could ski that far!), and receiving updates when parking was limited. I loved this app and highly recommend it to anyone visiting My Buller.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Resorts Tapped LLC
- 89.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011-23 Resorts Tapped LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.