Ipswich City Council Alerts - Free weather alerts for residents of Ipswich City Council
* Push notifications
* "Help Me" button to tell your family / friends where you are in an emergency
* Alert your friends by forwarding alerts via Twitter, Facebook, SMS or email
* Upload photos, video and comments about fires, storms or other dangerous events
* Distance to alerts
* Share uploaded photos, video and comments with friends and family
* Enhanced list of alerts
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app is now known as My Ipswich Alerts.
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea, needs more work.
I downloaded this app at the Ipswich show, thinking it was a great idea, and it certainly is. However, I was under the impression it would give me more alerts than just surrounding the dams - such as dangerous storms rolling through or power outages. I haven’t had any of these happen as of yet, however I cannot find any setting to say “yes, give me these alerts” - I have to go to the dashboard to find them. There should also be an option to turn on push notifications and not just receive emails - my inbox is being flooded with emails regarding the dams near my family, and a push notification would do the job, especially as the emails I am getting are about the dams operational opening and closing.
Location services don’t work and you are not prompted to allow them.
- Look Here Pty Ltd
- 146.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Look Here Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.