Never get out of bed again! Control your MyAir3 air-conditioning system from anywhere in your home WiFi zone.
To use this feature you need to have a MyAir3 system by Advantage Air and a home WiFi network. To find a MyAir3 dealer in your area please go to myairdealers.com.au.
Advantage Air is an Australian company, based in Perth, Western Australia. Since 1990, we’ve been researching, designing and manufacturing air-conditioning systems in Australia, specifically for Australian conditions.
This App does NOT control MyAir, MyAir2, MyAir4, e-zone, Zone10e or Zone10 air conditioner systems. These do have their own Apps available on the App Store.
You need to connect and set-up your MyAir3 system to your home WiFi and connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to your home WiFi before you can use this App. This App can only connect to your air conditioner from within the same WiFi network that your MyAir3 air-conditioner system is attached to.
If you have issues connecting to your air-conditioner system then please contact your MyAir3 dealer, or Advantage Air. It works. Any connectivity issues through your WiFi can be solved. Unfortunately we cannot contact you or help you solve your connectivity issues from your Apple App Review.
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps saying I'm connected to my wifi but my myair system cannot be found. Grrrrr
Then without changing anything it starts working and then can't find it again
Good App but need for improvements!
Initially, I had problems with connecting with MyAir3 as it was strangely incompatible with my FritzBox 7390 modem/router. Sometimes it picked MyAir3 up but showed null speed in the FritzBox web interface. However, if I plugged MyAir3 into an Apple Extreme AC Router or Netcomm Router which were plugged into the FritzBox then the App worked well!
Suggested improvements are:
1. Show the current temperature of each zone irrespective of the zone being ON or OFF.
2. Show when the AirCon unit is actually operating and using power. Currently the "System Running" message doesn't mean that the actual AirCon unit is drawing power.
3. Provide statistics on usage and how much power is actually being used by the AirCon outdoor & indoor units.
4. Provide facility to input current electricity usage rates and thus produce running cost estimates that may encourage users to reduce set point temperatures in extreme weather.
Does not work!!!
I payed $900 for the myair3 and it worked ok for about 3weeks before the problems started.
I want my money back!!!!
I called advantage to fix the problem. They have come to my house on 3 separate accusations and every time the technician comes to fix the problem it works how it should for a couple of days then it stops.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Advantage Air Aust Pty Ltd
- 5.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013, Advantage Air Aust Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.