Narde is well known variation of the popular backgammon board game.
Initially all checkers of the player are located in the same position. The object of the game is to move all checkers around the board and bear them off.
There is no hitting in this game!
The Narde app offers the following features that enable you to get a better experience:
• Single player mode – play on your own, against strong AI
• Online mode – play over the Internet with any other player using the chips to bet and win
• Easy checkers move – one tap per movement
• Doubling cube - including the Crawford rule
• Cool graphic design, soundtrack and awesome sound effects!
The Narde app guarantees a 100% fair dice roll since all dice are rolled completely randomly, regardless of the player!
Now that you know, just download and enjoy!
• CCPA compliance
• Internal improvements and minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Need proper scoring
The format of the game was fine, now the point System starts over every time you leave. I can’t see opponents score so l don’t know if they’re skilled. Time for each roll of dice is too long.
Works well. Backgammon with a difference.
- 29.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Adikus 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.