Nike Run Club: Your Perfect Running Partner
Nike Run Club has the tools you need to run better, including GPS run tracking; Audio-Guided Runs; weekly, monthly and custom distance Challenges; customised coaching plans for your goals; and non-stop motivation from your friends. Reach your goals and have fun along the way with Nike Run Club.
– FULL APPLE WATCH SERIES 5 SUPPORT
– TRACK AND STORE RUNS
– AUDIO-GUIDED RUNS WITH NIKE COACHES AND ATHLETES
– GLOBAL AND CUSTOM CHALLENGES
– PERSONALISED COACHING PLANS
– TROPHIES AND BADGES TO CELEBRATE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS
– COMPETE ON LEADERBOARDS
– IN-RUN CHEERS FROM FRIENDS
– SHARE RUNS WITH ANYONE
SUPPORT FOR APPLE WATCH AND APPLE WATCH NIKE
Get a perfect running partner on your wrist. The Nike Run Club app is optimised for every generation of Apple Watch. Scroll on the main screen to select a goal or start an Audio-Guided Run; swipe left to customise a run or activate in-run Cheers from friends; or check out Activity History for details from recent runs. Note: GPS support is not available for the Apple Watch Series 1.
TRACK AND STORE RUNS
Get the details you need, including pace, distance, GPS route, elevation, heart rate and mile splits, complete with audio feedback to keep on track.
AUDIO-GUIDED RUNS WITH NIKE COACHES AND ATHLETES
Get guidance, motivation and inspiration through in-ear audio from Nike coaches, elite athletes and entertainers, like Mo Farah and Kevin Hart. AGRs are a fun way to help runners improve strength, speed and endurance. Because the intervals are automatically marked, all you have to do is tap start and go. Each run is paired with a specific playlist, so connect to Apple Music or Spotify for the best experience.
MOTIVATE YOURSELF WITH CHALLENGES
Join the Nike global community of runners in weekly and monthly distance Challenges, or create a Challenge and invite your friends. Reach goals, earn achievements and go the distance.
COACHING PLANS PERSONALISED FOR YOU
Whether you want to get started, get fitter or get race-ready, NRC has adaptive plans for your goals and fitness level.
CELEBRATE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS WITH TROPHIES AND BADGES
Earn milestone badges and trophies for smashing personal bests like your fastest 5K or longest run.
COMPARE AND COMPETE WITH LEADERBOARDS
Easily compare and compete with friends on the distance leaderboard.
GET IN-RUN CHEERS FROM FRIENDS
Receive motivating in-run audio cheers from friends and send them support with cheers of your own.
CUSTOMISABLE POST-RUN SHARING
Personalise activity posts by adding photos, stats and stickers, and tailor who sees them, from everyone to only your close friends.
Nike Run Club works with Apple Health to sync workouts and record heart-rate data.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
The completely refreshed Feed gives you Nike coaching, expert wellness advice and community content, so you can reach your goals and get the most out of NRC.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nike Run Club is more than a killer run tracker. It’s curated playlists for your jog, a social network where you can show off your hard work—and a killer run tracker. We dig the cool ways to share runs and compete with friends—and the design is as sleek as a fresh pair of Nike kicks.
Great app but..
I really enjoy the app. My running has improved 3 fold since the beginning of the year.
It is great that it is one of the few apps out there that gives free training plans. The plans are fantastic in giving you goals and kilometres to achieve and give beginners a great starting point. I achieved a pb with using the app for a half marathon.
However my only 2 gripes is you don’t have an option to force adapt the training plans. It only happens on Sunday which can be frustrating as dependant on time it sometimes does not adapt. It would be great if you had an option to “adapt plan” when it suited you.
Also the pacing seems to be out and sets the bar far to low on training runs. However that’s easy solved by knowing your body and own goals in what you are erecting to achieve.
I’ve used this app - specifically the coach feature - for three years now and it’s been brilliant! Unfortunately a couple of recent updates have made things a lot harder :(
1. The speed runs now have a lap button and a pause button, and you have to click both every time you complete a rep. This is frustrating enough, but then you also now have to switch to a stopwatch to time the rest because this is no longer timed in the app. If you want to keep the lap button, at least make the pause button add a lap, and time the rests? Or add a third button! An explanation of the best way to use these might be helpful...
Ideally, audio guidance/vibration when you complete the required distance would be great too :)
2. Benchmark runs used to make a lot of sense and now there’s either a glitch or they’ve been changed in an unexplained way. The audio guidance made a lot of sense: 7 minutes warm up, 3 minutes fast, 5 minutes cool down. Now the benchmark run inexplicably says ‘1.00 km’ underneath it rather than 15 min, and there is no audio guidance so no explanation of what to do. Am I meant to run 7-3-5 as before? Am I meant to warm up myself and run 1km fast? If there’s no audio guidance there should at least be some explanation please!
I have however loved the app so much, so thank you for what you’ve provided!
- Nike, Inc
- 244.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2020 Nike, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.