Updated for 2021, the North Melbourne Official App is your one stop shop for all your latest team News, Videos, Player Profiles, Scores and Stats delivered LIVE to your smartphone or tablet!
- LIVE scores and stats for every game of the 2021 AFL Toyota Premiership Season
- Match Centre, including new team and player stats, and in-game video highlights
- My Club section with access to exclusive features for club members and My Kangaroos Account holders
- Team Stats section showing how the club shapes up against competition averages
- Improved Player profiles with additional stats and player information
- Video on Demand to watch match highlights and press conferences while you’re on the run
- Latest News & Videos from the club
- Player profiles for every current player, including bio, related articles and video, plus season and career stats
- Team Selections as they are announced
- Match details for the season including Fixture, Results and Ladder
- Alerts to your phone for club news, team announcements and match starts
- Team song audio and lyrics
- Follow your club social channels including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Visit the Roo Shop
- Manage your tickets without leaving the app
Fixed an issue where videos weren't playing for some users
Ratings and Reviews
App now crashes - now fixed
This app was great, but after the latest update 5 days ago, whenever I try to watch a video, the app closes. Please fix.
Thanks for fixing the crashing app so quickly. Works great now.
This has truly been a nightmare. We received no information on how to get our membership pack. Then the other day when i rang up to see what is happening a guy said he would email me the details of what we had to do. I received the email and my husband and I spent hours trying to do what was requested and in the end we gave up. I rang up again only to be told the first instructions were incorrect and they were going to resend the information on Friday. Today I decided to see if I could work it out myself. I managed to take a photo on each of our iphones of a barcode for the Brisbane game. As we are members I saw they had our regular seat numbers on them.
I am not sure whether this barcode is for every game we go to or do we have to go into each game each week and scan a new barcode.
Its a pity that we didnt receive anything that explained what was happening earlier.
Anyway hopefully we have done this correctly and will have no problems getting in on the day.
Sorry to whinge but this was a very stressful task
Go the Roos
Club needs changes
Development area of players is struggling significantly.
Massive loss of respect for the club for what was done to Boomer!
Team seems to be heading down the same path it has for the last 4-5 years, can't play 4 quarters.
A lot of blame from the coach to the team but rarely new quality decisions. Needs to lead, show initiative and coach new, change the game, not push on with the same unsuccessful formula. Kangas have some great players but they don't seem to strive like they might have at other clubs.
It's been hard to stay loyal after the boomer decision. With a young team he was perfect to be an in field mentor. This season proved that.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Telstra Corporation Limited
- 281.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Australian Football League
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.