The North Melbourne Official App is your one stop shop for all your latest team News, Videos, Player Profiles, Scores and Stats delivered LIVE to your smartphone or tablet!
- LIVE scores and stats for every game of the 2023 AFL Toyota Premiership Season
- Match Centre, including new team and player stats, and in-game video highlights
- My Club section with access to exclusive features for club members and My Kangaroos Account holders
- Team Stats section showing how the club shapes up against competition averages
- Improved Player profiles with additional stats and player information
- Video on Demand to watch match highlights and press conferences while you’re on the run
- Latest News & Videos from the club
- Player profiles for every current player, including bio, related articles and video, plus season and career stats
- Team Selections as they are announced
- Match details for the season including Fixture, Results and Ladder
- Alerts to your phone for club news, team announcements and match starts
- Team song audio and lyrics
- Follow your club social channels including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Visit the Roo Shop
- Manage your tickets without leaving the app
Performance update and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This has truly been a nightmare. We received no information on how to get our membership pack. Then the other day when i rang up to see what is happening a guy said he would email me the details of what we had to do. I received the email and my husband and I spent hours trying to do what was requested and in the end we gave up. I rang up again only to be told the first instructions were incorrect and they were going to resend the information on Friday. Today I decided to see if I could work it out myself. I managed to take a photo on each of our iphones of a barcode for the Brisbane game. As we are members I saw they had our regular seat numbers on them.
I am not sure whether this barcode is for every game we go to or do we have to go into each game each week and scan a new barcode.
Its a pity that we didnt receive anything that explained what was happening earlier.
Anyway hopefully we have done this correctly and will have no problems getting in on the day.
Sorry to whinge but this was a very stressful task
Go the Roos
Dean gave his heart and soul for the Club,
I live in a rural community and our CFA Captain come out as transgender and it’s amazing to see so many Farmers acceptance of him, look what theses people have done and judge them on achievements and history and not how they look because it might be one of your children one day champ!
It is a credit to NMFC to support Dean and you need to open your eyes and wake up, if he had of done this in your Grandfather/Farther era they would of “stoned to death” by your thoughts
I will back Dean every day and congratulations to the club for the support of Dean.
Wake up mate as you have never had to deal with this in a real life situation and imagine how Dean would feel reading your comments?
You owe an apology to Dean and the Club and a true Shinboner supports through bad and good (which is coming around soon)
WAKE UP MATE
I’m not a big user of social media at 70 years of age and being rightly classified as a baby boomer, I kind of let those things happen without taking too much interest.
For the last 50 years I have however been a avid North Melbourne Football Club supporter. And what a ride I’ve had over those years!
I love this app and the insight that it provides me through the portal as to what’s going on in the engine room at the club!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Telstra Limited
- 208.2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Australian Football League
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.