Designed for maximum clarity and ease of use and optimised for iOS15 - All the essential Australian weather information from the Bureau of Meteorology - presented quickly, clearly and elegantly - plus powerful and unique new features!
► Forecasts - so you know what to expect for the week ahead, in beautifully colourful, clear and readable presentation
► Current Weather - so you know what is happening now (for ALL your nearby locations)
► Animated Radar - so you know where it is raining, and whether it is heading your way (with animated radar image loops), also now fully zoomable, with crosshairs centred on your own location
► Tide data and graphs
- For hundreds of primary and secondary tide sites around Australia
► Widget on the Notifications screen - with 4 in-app options for forecast format
► Watch app with complications
► Further details...
- 7 day forecasts for more than 500 official forecast locations
- Detailed local observations for more than 800 locations, typically updated every 10 mins
- Each forecast location includes up to 10 nearest official observation locations, accessible by side-scrolling action.
- 50+ rain radar locations around Australia
These more advanced features are available via additional in-app purchases. The app offers monthly and yearly fixed term (non auto-renewing) subscriptions, as well as an annual auto-repeating option which includes a free one month trial.
► Hourly Forecasts - hour by hour forecast of temperature, wind and probability of rain
► Recent Weather - graphs and tabulations of most recent 72hrs (3 days) of weather history
► Push Notifications
- Local warnings alerts
- NEW and UNIQUE to this app - Weather Alarms!!!
- For example when the temperature crosses any threshold, like 35C
- Or the windspeed, or amount of rain, or humidity level, etc...
► Lots More Features (just some of many..!)
- Graphs and tabulations of weather observations history over past 3 days
- Weather maps showing national capitals forecasts, local observations, detailed colour-coded regional observed temperatures, and capital city observations
- Option to preload radar images for faster access
ABOUT IN-APP PURCHASES:
- Monthly and Yearly fixed term (non-repeating) subscriptions are available, as well as an option for an auto-renewing Yearly subscription which includes a free introductory one month trial.
- Fixed term subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Auto-renewing subscriptions will commence at the end of the free trial period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial.
- Auto-renewing subscriptions will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off beforehand.
- Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
- This application contains weather data *only* for Australian locations. It is offered to overseas users only for those who want to keep an eye on Australian weather.
- Your feedback is welcomed, and the application includes an email link on its About screen for that purpose (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Optimised for latest iOS release
* Fixes a several layout issues, including ones affecting iPad in landscape mode
Ratings and Reviews
Possibly the best designed weather app in the world!
I’m a weather nut! I have loads of weather apps on my iPhone. Two things become apparent. Australian weather app programmers seem to be the best in the world (I have lots of European and American weather apps too). Among the Oz weather apps, this is my favourite. Now with the Oz Weather widget for iOS 8, it’s even better. I wonder whether OzPDA will come out with a weather app that uses the INTERNAL barometer in iPhone 6 to make weather predictions when there’s no internet?
Update Jan 2017. This is still my favorite Australian weather app. In fact the interface is better than almost any other weather app I have used. Developer keeps updating the app. It also works well with Apple Watch II! Great app!
Update Feb 2019. Still the best weather app in the world. This is no exaggeration. Updates keep improving the app. Now has more local sites nearby to the standard sites. Thanks Oz Weather!
100% THE BEST weather app. Period. 💯👌🏻
Hands down this is the best weather app for Australia. I’ve had it for years (paid premium version) and although I’ve TRIED to find another that’s better, tried almost every available weather app. And NOTHING compares to this one. Not even BOM.
Highly recommend, don’t bother with any others people! 💯👌🏻😂
My only prob is for maybe the last year after an update, on the radar, it won’t show my location with the blue pulsing circle when I tap on the little arrow like it used to. It, and the AR rain thingy no longer shows rain around me, even when it’s pouring! I miss these things so much!!!! Never bothered to mention it as I just love the app so much and didn’t want to deter any new users!
Thankyou so much for such a wonderful, comprehensive, customisable, accurate app!!!! 😍😍😍🙏🏻🙏🏻😍😍😍
Super accurate : Best information layout of any Weather App.
I have used this app for many years now and it is easily the best AU weather app out there for quickly seeing the forecast at a glance. The use of graphical layouts and colour to show the max/min temps really makes it easy to quickly glance and see the week ahead. Other apps just seem to display the data in numbers only. Graphs and colours really make this app shine. Apple Watch integration is awesome and seamless. I’m yet to find another weather app which displays exactly what you need to see for the next few days in such an easy to process, aesthetic way.
The Dev continues to release features great features without cluttering up the Interface like so many other apps do. Easily the best out there for AU weather needs.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ajnaware Pty Ltd
- 22.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021, Ajnaware Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Annual (auto-renewing) $4.99
- Year Premium (fixed term) $4.99
- Month Premium (fixed term) $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.