ParkPatrol is the Parking officer alert community app
- Check-in your parked car to remember where & when you parked (and where you last parked)
- Receive instant notifications of parking officers reported near your car, reported by other users
- Report parking officers locations when you see one
4 stars "Awesome! Saved my bacon" -Koops007
5 stars "Great app" -BenTang
5 stars "Fantastic app" -eves0
5 stars "Get it, join the cause" -longtwety
...and many more
In-App purchase upgrades to ParkPatrol PRO for even MORE features and Karma points.
* Expiration Alarm - when parking timer expires (requires IOS 4.x and network connectivity)
* Draggable parking pin - move the pin to adjust your parking position (requires IOS v4.x)
* Choice of cool custom Alarm & Alert sounds
* Exclusive Pro user icon, badges and stats - your reports display special map icons and pro information.
* Filter Previous Reports - the map can be set to display officer sightings between 2 minutes and 4 hours.
Join the ParkPatrol community of over 150,000 users on iPhone and other popular smartphone platforms. ParkPatrol is free and works worldwide. So stay one step ahead of parking fines with the power of crowd sourcing technology.
ParkPatrol function is reliant on Location Services, Notification Services and Network Connectivity. Notifications are reliant on reports submitted within your check-in range and Internet connection.
ParkPatrol is entirely anonymous, does not communicate any information to any third party, and does not collect any personally identifiable information. It’s a community tool which works because iPhone and other smartphone users unite, so join the ParkPatrol community today, and start reporting!
Maintenance release, minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Use it or lose it
This app is great and the only way to dodge a ticket! Just needs more people to use and report warden/ rangers.
Great app... with 1 issue.
This app is a godsend. I’ve told a lot of people about it.
Great idea and works well... with one BIG problem. I’d say that every third or fourth time I open it, Park Patrol brings up an error screen saying that it can’t access the GPS, even though location settings are on.
This will keep occurring for stretches of time and it’s VERY frustrating. Please fix or provide a solution!
Good but room for improvement
This app is handy & I would use it much more if it had a draggable reporting pin. Often I am driving when I see the ranger & need to stop to report, so location isn’t so accurate & when in city with tall buildings the GPS isn’t accurate, often showing I’m in the next street. If you could drag the report marker to the correct position the app would be much better!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sebastien Ardon
- 7.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 crwdpower.com
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $5.99