Available in British, American and Australian English.
Match the different phonics pairs and learn the 42 different phonetic sounds.
Phonics Match is designed to help children get familiar with the 42 sounds of the English language, rather than the alphabet. By combining matching pairs with phonics, Phonics Match improves your child's cognitive skills in a fun and playful way.
The game includes a wide selection of colorful cards and children can match pairs within specific phonics groups or can play a fully random game of matching pairs.
Phonics Match runs great on all devices running iOS 7.0 or higher.
• Choose between British, Australian and American English.
• 42 different letter cards and 126 different phonics picture cards.
• Play by phonics group or play a fully random game.
• Collect stickers after each game, 58 different sticker designs included.
• Fully Voiced by B.J. Rowling, cousin of Harry Potter author J.K.Rowling.
• Colorful graphics and simple interface which is easy to use for kids.
• Choose between lowercase, uppercase or mixed casing characters.
• Based on the Jolly Phonics system, published by Jolly Learning Ltd.
• Our parental gate keeps your child within the app.
- Minor graphical updates.
- Metadata updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good phonics game
This is a very good phonics matching game and the phonics have very good pronunciation. The different levels are good to build up the difficulty.
The jolly phonics are great
The app is ok. The accent is sometimes a bit odd and I would prefer all of the selections have the sound at the start of the word. For example T as in Tap, rather that T as in caT.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.