We have completely overhauled the existing Pricefinder app from the ground up to make it easier to research property data on the go. Simply enter the property, street or suburb of where you want to find out more.
New features now available
1. New Quick Search makes it easier to search for properties, streets or suburbs
2. Favourite Searches - Save your common searches to keep track of your local market
3. Favourite Properties - One click access to your favourite properties
4. Property Timeline - Full history of sales, for sale, for rent and land valuation in one handy location
5. Price Estimate, powered by APM now included on every residential property
6. Development Applications - View nearby development applications that may affect your vendors & link to the council website
7. School Catchments - Confirm which school catchment every property belongs in
We would love to hear your feedback so please visit the Profile section and give us your product ideas or email us at email@example.com
Don't worry, you will still have access to all the features of Pricefinder including;
- Search by property by Owners Names (where available)
- Access over 20 years of sales history anywhere in Australia
- The latest property details, photos and maps with property boundaries
- Suburb Growth Charts & Statistics
- Track real-time for sale & for rent market activity, powered by Domain
- Print & Email Property Reports & Suburb Flyovers on the Go
As always, you must have an active Pricefinder subscription and a data or Wi-Fi connection in order to use this app. Data download and internet usage charges may apply.
Know more with Pricefinder
Minor bugfix to improve logout experience on iPad.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Horrible Search Functionality
Since the new version has been implemented, the search function for properties is so horrendously bad, that it nearly renders the whole app pointless.
At least 50% of the times, the new search function does not shortlist the relevant property for which you have searched. You are then forced to search the road name generically and individually scroll through, in many cases, hundreds of addresses, before reaching the relevant property.
This was never an issue with the previous version of the Pricefinder phone app, and has only emerged since the interface has changed. It is extremely frustrating.
Easy to use
It’s an easy to use APP. I like the fresh look and the map view. Property monitor is very useful witch allows me to follow the status of my favourite properties. It will be even better, If there are more functions like the desktop version.
App errors Update to Developers Response
Hi Colin I’ve emailed Pricefinder a screenshot this has not been fixed. A number of properties are also showing the current owner as a previous owner. A number of strata sales list sales under the same unit & do not show other lots as a property in Pricefinder.
A lot of app errors where you can select a property to view further details. The app is rather slow. No issues with desktop.
Let’s hope this update stops all the problems with crashing.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We have released a change to fix the problem you were experiencing. Apologies for the delay. Cheers Colin
- Domain Holdings Australia Pty Limited
- 42.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Domain Holdings Australia Pty Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.