Qkr! with MasterPass is the secure and easy way to order and pay for school items, giving you the flexibility to place orders at a time and place that suits you.
Qkr accepts all scheme debit/credit cards to offer you a wide variety of payment choice.
The Qkr! with MasterPass app is free and easy to use. With Qkr you can:
• Order and pay for your child’s lunches, thereby reducing the need for your child to bring cash to school.
• Order and pay for schools books, uniforms, excursions, make donations and complete permission forms all from within the app.
• Easy order again feature: enables you to repeat a previous order from one day to the next.
• Order Ahead: use Qkr to pre order and collect your order from the dedicated collection point. (Currently only available in certain merchants).
• Access your eReceipts: you can easily review your Qkr order history in the app or from emailed receipts.
Qkr is brought to you by MasterCard who processes 65,000 secure transactions a minute so you know that your transaction is safe. No card data is stored on your phone.
We make frequent improvements to the Qkr app, including performance and stability enhancements so make sure you have the most recent version so you can enjoy Qkr fully.
Ratings and Reviews
Won’t allow log in
The is a great idea, but the last few months after I changed my passwords because it would not allow me to log in anymore, I havent been able to log in. I called help, of course I got a call centre with someone who hardly spoke English so it was difficult to communicate.
Problem was not resolved because apparently I don’t exist and never signed up, when I did when my daughter started school two years ago.
I can’t even change my password because it’s telling me I don’t live at a particular postcode.
Hopeless app with even more useless support staff
Card had expired when I logged into my account. Despite multiple attempts to update to current details it kept defaulting back to expired card. Kept defaulting back to expired card despite deleting it and adding entirely different credit cards which would “upload” but then disappear to expired card when trying to make a payment. Tried logging out, updating app, ringing support - he tried to tell me it was an issue with my bank?!!!!!????? How??! Their card works, your 3rd party app does not. Ended up having to set up a new email address to make a new account - card worked fine. I HATE this app, it is garbage.
I have been on QKR for 2 yrs and it has worked well. I have not used it in the last 6 months though. When i tried to log on it wouldn't recognise my password. I deleted and re-installed the app, but when I went to log-in with the re-install, it won't let me log-in as it recognises I have an account. But when I try to use the 'forgot password' function, it flags an error and locks me out from trying. I rang the support number and the attendant was unsure of what to do. He suggested all the things I had done already and then escalated it to another technical support branch. It remains unresolved. I have had to revert to old-school ordering.
- MasterCard Worldwide
- 128.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2011-2015 MasterCard Worldwide
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.