Qkr! with MasterPass is the secure and easy way to order and pay for school items, giving you the flexibility to place orders at a time and place that suits you.
Qkr accepts all scheme debit/credit cards to offer you a wide variety of payment choice.
The Qkr! with MasterPass app is free and easy to use. With Qkr you can:
• Order and pay for your child’s lunches, thereby reducing the need for your child to bring cash to school.
• Order and pay for schools books, uniforms, excursions, make donations and complete permission forms all from within the app.
• Easy order again feature: enables you to repeat a previous order from one day to the next.
• Order Ahead: use Qkr to pre order and collect your order from the dedicated collection point. (Currently only available in certain merchants).
• Access your eReceipts: you can easily review your Qkr order history in the app or from emailed receipts.
Qkr is brought to you by MasterCard who processes 65,000 secure transactions a minute so you know that your transaction is safe. No card data is stored on your phone.
We make frequent improvements to the Qkr app, including performance and stability enhancements so make sure you have the most recent version so you can enjoy Qkr fully.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but having a few issues today, app keeps stalling and stating network connection error (tried with both wifi and normal network). School also stated issues as they hadn’t received any orders by the usual 9am. May need fixing??
Hopeless app with even more useless support staff
Card had expired when I logged into my account. Despite multiple attempts to update to current details it kept defaulting back to expired card. Kept defaulting back to expired card despite deleting it and adding entirely different credit cards which would “upload” but then disappear to expired card when trying to make a payment. Tried logging out, updating app, ringing support - he tried to tell me it was an issue with my bank?!!!!!????? How??! Their card works, your 3rd party app does not. Ended up having to set up a new email address to make a new account - card worked fine. I HATE this app, it is garbage.
Always a problem
Constantly having to reset my password and still says password is incorrect. Rang the ‘help’ number after being transferred to several areas with no straight option to speak to some one about QKR. They could not find my information on the system yet whilst I was on the phone to them I could reset my password and log in and but then when I went to pay it asked me for my password again and said it was wrong. The help number was useless and said they couldn’t help. This is an issue every time I log on, it says my password is wrong. Even after I reset it. I’ve also tried uninstalling and reinstalling.
- MasterCard Worldwide
- 128.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2011-2015 MasterCard Worldwide
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.