Qkr! with MasterPass is the secure and easy way to order and pay for school items, giving you the flexibility to place orders at a time and place that suits you.
Qkr accepts all scheme debit/credit cards to offer you a wide variety of payment choice.
The Qkr! with MasterPass app is free and easy to use. With Qkr you can:
• Order and pay for your child’s lunches, thereby reducing the need for your child to bring cash to school.
• Order and pay for schools books, uniforms, excursions and complete permission forms all from within the app.
• Easy order again feature: enables you to repeat a previous order from one day to the next.
• Order Ahead: use Qkr to pre order and collect your order from the dedicated collection point. (Currently only available in certain merchants).
• Access your eReceipts: you can easily review your Qkr order history in the app or from emailed receipts.
Qkr is brought to you by MasterCard who processes 65,000 secure transactions a minute so you know that your transaction is safe. No card data is stored on your phone.
We make frequent improvements to the Qkr! app. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Let users save “favourite” schools
Per many other comments - the app should allow users to save their most commonly used school(s) rather than use their location to list all nearby schools.
Most users are likely only interested in the schools their kids are at and do not need to see a list of all nearby schools each time they use the app. Many people prefer not to give apps access to their location.
I’ve got 30 minutes to write this review because that’s how long I’ve been locked out of QKR, after just one failed login attempt. I use this app to buy lunch orders for my kids, but I would rather walk into a bank, withdraw coins, then go to school and wait in line to buy the kids lunch. For some reason I have less difficulty accessing my bank accounts than accessing this useless waste of storage space on my phone.
I can only assume that this app was designed by people that have a genuine hatred of western society, because each time I use this app to purchase lunch for the kids, I end up wanting to throw my phone off the highest building I can find. I may be wrong, it could just be that the developers are incompetent fools who threw it together 15 minutes before it was due for release.
Either way, if you have to use this app for any reason, threaten to withdraw your kids from school, or do whatever you can to convince your school not to use this awful, awful app
Badly Needed but glitchy and obvious functionality missing
First of all every time I go to the inbox to see notices on what I need to pay the whole app crashes - doesn’t matter what I do. So I end up with a bloated inbox and no idea what I have and haven’t paid unless I go searching through receipts. That glitch Desperately needs fixing.
Second. Why isn’t their a simple page for each child with a profile that shows in a list view all the items that need to be paid, or have been paid. Surely that would be easy to toggle so that you could just show those that need to be paid. Sort of what the inbox is doing but in one spot rather than rifling through endless notices.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mastercard Worldwide
- 136.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 – 2020 MasterCard Worldwide