QVR Pro Client provides an intuitive interface for your QVR Pro server, helping you manage IP cameras, monitor live views, and play back previous recordings using your mobile devices.
Minimum system requirements:
- QVR Pro installed and initialized on the QNAP NAS running QTS 4.3.0
- The latest version of QTS 4.3.4 is required for enabling push notifications and activating licenses.
- QVR Pro 1.1.0 is required for querying event logs.
- iOS 9
- Supports viewing multiple IP cameras connected to QVR Pro.
- Supports switching instantly between the Live and Playback modes and clicking the timeline to play back recordings from a specific moment.
- Provides various advanced monitoring options: Sequential mode, PTZ control, auto cruising and preset point control.
- Supports sending instant push notifications.
- Provides the option to click snapshots in event logs to play back previous events.
- Displays camera locations and event icons on E-maps to allow for comprehensive monitoring.
- Provides the Low Bandwidth mode to help facilitate recording viewing without compromising recording quality when users do not have sufficient network bandwidth.
Fix minor bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I wanted this for the cameras connected to the NAS but this app prompts to install QVR client when logging into the NAS then just gets as far as preparing but nothing more. I don't understand anyhow in it wanting to install QVR client for isn't that what I just loaded on the phone?
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the inconvenience. We will need more detail to solve the issue, please visit QNAP Helpdesk to submit a ticket to let support know the details. Support will help you right away. Thank you so much! (https://helpdesk.qnap.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit)
App not up to date
The App no longer works after the last QVR Pro update. It loads and kicks you straight!
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the inconvenience. We have notice the issue and release a new version to solve the problem. Please kindly update to the latest version.
For more support, please visit QNAP Helpdesk to submit ticket to let support know the details. Support will help you right away. Thank you so much! (https://helpdesk.qnap.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit)
- QNAP Systems, Inc.
- 68.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © QNAP Systems, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.