The easiest way to listen to Australian radio on your smartphone. RadioApp has nearly 300 Australian radio stations in one very easy to use app. Find local stations near you and around Australia.
* NEARLY 300 AUSTRALIAN RADIO STATIONS - listen to live streams of local radio, music, talk, sport and much more. New stations are being added all the time.
* AS EASY AS LISTENING IN YOUR CAR – quickly set up your favourites and get them every time you open the app.
* CHANGING STATIONS IS SUPER QUICK - just swipe and press play to change stations. You can swipe through nearly 300 Commercial, ABC, SBS and DAB+ digital radio stations from across Australia.
* PICKING YOUR FAVOURITES IS EASY - simply allow RadioApp to access your location or enter in your postcode, and it will display your local stations first. Select as many favourites as you like by pressing the heart button. Then swipe to flick through your list of favourite stations or browse through all stations.
* VIEW RECENTLY PLAYED MUSIC - you can view the songs that have just played on your favourite music stations.
* APPLE CARPLAY – RadioApp works in your car via Apple CarPlay support.
* MORE CONTROL - you can control RadioApp & change stations via your iPhone’s lock screen or Bluetooth speaker.
* SLEEP TIMER - Simply press play on your station of choice, go to the 'More' tab and ‘Sleep’. At the end of your nominated time, RadioApp will automatically stop playing allowing you to get your precious beauty sleep.
* ALARM – notifications allow you to wake up to your favourite radio station. In the ‘More’ tab you can set an alarm time with the ability to repeat on multiple days of your choice. It also includes the option to snooze.
* LOW MOBILE DATA USAGE - RadioApp uses less data than Facebook, YouTube or streaming TV. On average each station uses under 20mb of data per hour.
* EVEN MORE LISTENING OPTIONS - RadioApp has nearly 300 Australian Radio stations including your favourite local and national FM, AM and DAB+ only stations.
You can listen to stations such as: Nova, Triple M, KIIS, 2GB, Triple J, SBS Radio, Smooth FM, Fox FM, Power FM, ABC Local Radio, Hit FM, 3AW, SEN 1116, WSFM, ABC News Radio, Mix, SBS PopAsia, 2Day FM, The 80s iHeartRadio, Sky Sports, Gold 104.3, 4BC, Macquarie Sports Radio, Double J, Sea FM, Mixx FM, Kix Country, Oldskool Hits, Star FM, 97.3fm, ABC RN, Hot Tomato, The 90s iHeartRadio, i98fm, Kinderling Kids Radio and many more.
Why do we need sign in? It helps us better understand how RadioApp is used to improve the app and help stations better their shows. We don't on-sell your information. Thanks!
RadioApp. Your radio, wherever you are.
- Disappearing stations: we’ve fixed a bug where some users saw some of their favourite digital stations disappear. Thank you for your feedback on this bug, now fixed!
- Login bug: some users reported the favourite station picking and login in screens only appeared on a white screen. Now fixed!
Improvements to RadioApp:
- You can now try RadioApp first before having to sign in. You can now skip the login to set up your favourite stations and start listening, with 5 visits available before you need to sign in.
- New FAQ / Troubleshooting section. You can find that in the ‘More’ tab, now giving you a full list of FAQ and troubleshooting tips for RadioApp no matter which way you listen.
We love your feedback, it helps us make RadioApp better – email@example.com. You can also find us at https://www.radioapp.com.au
Ratings and Reviews
Needs improvements but better than most
Came to this app from Tune In and this is heaps better. Fast to load and the fact it reloads after a message or phone call is good. That isn't good though if you don't want it to. Needs an option to disable that. Also needs the ability to chose the audio output, don't have any way to divert the feed from a Bluetooth speaker back to the phone speaker so you can have uninterrupted listening.
It just works first time and perfectly
This radio app is probably the best one I’ve tried. Previously I was testing TunedIN and it just would load and work on Apple CarPlay.
Today I tried out the Radio App and it just works first time and perfectly on my BMW’s wireless Apple CarPlay, and with the split screen on the iDrive the song cover pictures comes up too on the side, awesome.
It’s easy to navigate, interface looks great and the sound quality is good too (in terms of clarity).
Good alternative to Us version Tune In
The Radio app is Australia radio answer to TuneIn. With out the time lapse and recording function that's ok it's instant connections to the radio stations is fair enough, it even shows the current song being played and can be connected up to Apple CarPlay car head units. All my Fave fm stations are featured on this app from Brisbane, Gold and Sunshine coasts. The icon for this app for the iPad does not work for this app it's blank needs to be fixed.
- COMMERCIAL RADIO AUSTRALIA LIMITED
- 192.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Commercial Radio Australia Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.