Get the latest WorryTime app where we will be adding in new features and updates to help manage the symptoms of anxiety, worry, and rumination.
Everyone has worries pop into their head from time to time, but sometimes they won't go away and start to impact your everyday life.
ReachOut WorryTime interrupts this repetitive thinking by setting aside your worries until later, so you don't get caught up in them and can get on with your day. This means you can deal with worries once a day, rather than carrying them around with you 24/7.
• Decide on a time, place and length of time to deal with your worries each day.
• When you notice yourself worrying about something, add it to WorryTime and get on with your day.
• Use your WorryTime to review the worries you've added and ditch the ones that no longer matter to you.
• Produced in consultation with the Centre for Clinical Interventions, ReachOut WorryTime is based on cognitive behavioural techniques that are used by health and wellbeing practitioners to assist people with anxiety and stress.
•Manage the symptoms of anxiety, worry and rumination.
Disclaimer: may be used with or without support from a registered health practitioner, but you may wish to consult with your local health or wellbeing practitioner if you are uncertain about using it.
Name and description update for the new WorryTime app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best self help app
Allows you to sort and address worries and anxious thoughts, very effective
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ReachOut Australia
- 21 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.