Track and map every run with MapMyRun and get feedback and stats to improve your performance. Discover the best running routes, save and share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new running goals with a community of over 50 million runners. Whether you’re a beginner looking to log your first mile or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
- Named Top 10 Apps for Runners by The Guardian
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, & TIME
- Voted Best Running App Readers' Choice on About.com
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Log over 600+ activities with the largest selection of activity types, including: running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, and more.
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked run, with customizable voice feedback for stats like pace, route, distance, calories, and elevation.
- Connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
- Add your running shoes and track mileage with Gear Tracker. Get notified when it’s time for a new pair and avoid injuries.
- Use Routes to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share them with others.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track your runs with the Apple Watch app and view your progress at a glance.
- Let your shoes do the tracking with UA Record Equipped connected shoes that automatically track your runs and sync your data with your MapMyRun app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Apple Health, Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- See what your friends and others around the world are doing on your Activity Feed. There’s always someone there to motivate you.
- Get social and share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Become a premium member for an ad-free experience with special features
- Get Training Plans and reach your running goals (e.g., 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon) with personal training plans that adapt dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor & analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Set a target for your run and stay on track with audio coach updates, including pace, distance, duration, calories & more.
- Use Live Tracking to share your real-time running location and give loved ones peace of mind.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRun.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRun is part of the world’s largest digital health & fitness community, Under Armour Connected Fitness, which includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, & MyFitnessPal. These apps were built to empower healthy and active lifestyles with one mission – to make you better.
This release has an exciting announcement and includes behind-the-scenes improvements to make the app more stable.
June 5th is Global Running Day! Go for a run with your friends, your family, or stay on your current training plan and you may just be pleasantly surprised. Get out there and celebrate your health!
* We’ve improved our Apple Watch experience. Workouts recorded from our mobile app are now mirrored more accurately to our Apple Watch app.
* Gym Workouts no longer save to HealthKit as Play!
Ratings and Reviews
Getting tired of the bugs and feature changes
This app has been very buggy over the last few months. Ingestion of GPS data especially. Maybe that is iOS issues knocking into them.
The recent update to allow phone free running with Apple Watch is good, BUT (MASSIVE BUT), the run does not seem to sync back to the full app when connected back to the phone (no store and forward), and the update has dropped voice updates even if running with the phone and starting the run from the app.
Overall, I have pretty much lost patience with this app, and if it were not for the fact that my runs are being shared to a fundraiser page at the moment I would have already shifted to either Strava or Nike Run.
Great running aide
Better than I thought it was going to be. Alternative to those fancy pants smart watches. It maps your run, saves the track so you know what you have done and can select different routes at different distances you have previously done. It is a bit loaded up with features which clog it up but other people may find them useful. Only thing I am annoyed about is you are required to sign up an account (free) but you can put it to a non-monitored junk email and still use the app; at least that way you don’t receive junk in the inbox.
I've been using this app for several years, it provides adequate information for workouts, but also has several glitches that are ironed out with new versions. I have brought compatible items (heart rate monitor etc), but have found that they weren't all they were cracked up to be, lacking support, or just ceased working!! OK, but I wouldn't pay money for it!!
The app is predominantly for US use and being that I am in Australia, I cannot get involved with Map my Run competitions. Come on Map my Run go global so we can all share our love of running!!
- Under Armour, Inc.
- 291.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP $9.99
- Monthly MVP $8.99
- Annual MVP $43.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.