Australia's #1 Watersports website - seabreeze.com.au
Do you dream of the ideal conditions on the ocean?
Get the info you need to get out on the water doing what you like doing best, more often.
For over 20 years, Seabreeze has remained the go-to site for reliable coastal weather forecasts, live weather reports. Add the most popular watersports classifieds and community, and you've set for good times on the water.
###### Weather ######
FORECASTS and LIVE WEATHER for major coastal locations around Australia:
* 7 Day Wind Speed & Wind Direction forecasts
* 7 Day Tide predictions
* 7 Day Wave Height, Wave Direction and Wave Period predictions
* LIVE wind reports from Australian beach weather stations
* Moon phases & Sunrise / Sunset for the coming week.
* Temperature and rain forecasts
..all presented using the Unique and Innovative weather graphs that make knowing when to go a simple glance of the screen.
###### WATER SPORTS BUY & SELL #######
Australia's most popular watersports classifieds available as a native iPhone App.
- Largest listings of watersports gear in Australia
- Browse adverts, zoom in on photos
- Private messaging to discuss with buyers & sellers
- Post your own adverts to a enourmous audience
- Post photos of your item using iPhone camera/gallery
- Create a 'watch list' of your favourite listings
More 2nd hand/used Kitesurfing gear, SUP (Stand Up Paddle Boards), Windsurfing, Surfing and Foilboard listings than any other source in Australia!
Seabreeze.com.au - serving ocean junkies since 1997!
Tweaks to the flux capacitor and shining of knobs in readiness for the new iOS 14
Ratings and Reviews
I love Seabreeze. I check it all the time before going sailing or surfing, and it’s especially cool when watching a southerly buster marching up the east coast from the Southern Ocean. My two suggestions for improvement would be:
1) more detailed tide data for specific locations
2) live ocean swell data from offshore buoys
Of course both of these are available separately online, but I don’t see any reason why Seabreeze couldn’t be a one-stop-app! It would save me checking the tide data on the Bureau of Meteorology website, and the live ocean swell data from ocean buoys on the Manly Hydraulics Laboratory website. And I’m sure the crew at Seabreeze could come up with a creative way to display this information, as they’ve done an amazing job with the live wind data.
Great job guys! Thank you so much. Keep up the good work.
I love Seabreeze
I use Seabreeze for boating and I call it weather forecasting for dummies
Seabreeze takes all the available information and puts it into a very simple to read and understand format so I can go out onto water safe with the knowledge the my family friends and myself will be not only comfortable but also safe
Thank you Seabreeze
Works for us.
Our family have been using Seabreeze for many years. We’ve learned how to read it for our immediate location quite well. It has all the usual tide, swell size, direction etc, but having the radar info is a great bonus. It really is the easiest site to read.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- WeatherWise Pty Ltd
- 18.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 1997-2020 WeatherWise Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Advert Listing $19.99
- Advert Free $14.99
- Advert Listing $5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.