Better baby sleep in days! Our tried and tested app-based sleep and settling program with tracking tools is designed by experts and tailored for your baby’s age and developmental stage. With smart planning and tracking tools combined with over 100 years of baby and toddler experience in one clever app - this is your secret formula for baby sleep success.
Powered by Tresillian's 100 years of sleep and settling experience, SleepWellBaby is your ‘trusted guide’ for parents with newborns to children up to 3 years, promoting optimal social, emotional and physical development.
Trusted advice, daily planning and tracking tools for every age and stage of your baby’s development. SleepWellBaby provides gentle sleep and settling help, as well as broader parenting support for families anytime, anywhere.
Our leading, expert multidisciplinary team have extensive clinical and first-hand experience informed by international research.
Confidence that only 100 years of trusted baby sleep expertise in your pocket can provide - its just like having a baby whisperer in your pocket.
Why SleepWellBaby is the app for you…
• Better baby sleep and settling in days with our program tailored to your baby’s age and stage
• Track your baby’s sleep and feeds simply and easily – your virtual memory when you need it!
• Plan and customise your baby’s day with our Smart Planner. Discover your baby’s natural rhythm
• Monitor and track your baby’s progress over time. Spot and respond to trends
• White noise and lullabies your baby will love! Sleep sounds whenever you need them
• Share the love. Share your plans, routines and progress with your family in real time
• 100 years of gentle sleep and settling wisdom at your fingertips
• Instant expert help and access to our tried and tested sleep and settling program
• Learn to read and respond to your baby’s cues
• Plan and customise your bedtime routine – find the perfect formula for your baby
• Get set for sleep success with your all the tools you need in one app
• Around the clock support on top parenting concerns
Why people love SleepWellBaby
“SleepWellBaby has been an absolute life saver! The easy to follow time zones and wisdom made me feel more confident as a first-time mum. With tracking sleeps and feeds you can easily see patterns starting to form with the program. You can share all of this with your partner, grandparents or childcare provider. Everyone can follow along with your little one.
Tiahn, Mother of 5 month-old daughter
“The app contains so much helpful information, presented in an easy to absorb format for the sleep deprived (most new parents!). There's so much unsound and unhelpful advice out there for baby routines and sleep, but I trust Tresillian to be based on developmental science and respectfully guide us to understand our baby's universal and unique needs.”
Ruby, Mother of two. 5 months and 2 years
There are two subscription plans. The Monthly and the Annual Saver. The Monthly is a month to month subscription that can be cancelled at any stage. The Annual Saver is a yearly subscription that works out cheaper on a month to month basis with the subscription period going for one year. On creating an account you will have access to a "free" 3 day trial. You will chose a subscription plan at that time however you can cancel your subscription at any stage within the 3 day trial if you do not want to go ahead with the subscription.
Collection notice: https://sleepfit.io/collection-notice/
Our newest arrival now has improvements to the app to make it even easier for parents on the go!
Bug fixes - We don't like bugs! Spot anything, please get in touch at email@example.com :)
- A few minor UX/UI enhancements designed to give you the best experience possible - with more to follow!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app to monitor trends
Really nice graphs to see trends for sleeping and eating habits. I found it particularly useful to start seeing my sons routine development. One thing I don’t like about the app is being unable to track diapers and also you can’t select which breast you’ve fed on to keep track of that. There is however a noted section for each feeding session that you can write this all in. Overall, I really recommend the app especially if you want to monitor your baby’s developing routine
I have been struggling to settle my baby and understand his ‘routine’. I have been using this app to track his normal/natural feeding (demand fed) and sleeping to draw pattens in the progress section. This has allowed me to observe his natural routine and progressively move him onto a daily routine to reflect what he would do naturally. The settling techniques are a goal for me and I’m trying to get there gently which is encouraged. If you are looking for something to guide you without being strict and the ability to track your babies sleep and feeding this app is great.
Highly recommend this app to anyone who is having difficulties with sleep, both baby and mother.
My first born was a shocker and wish I had of done something sooner. He is almost 5 and has now only started sleeping in his own bed.
My now 14mth old was waking numerous times through the night and didn’t want another 4 years of no sleep. So went straight to the experts. It only took about 3-4 nights and she is now sleeping through the night. Routine is the key!
- SLEEPFIT SOLUTIONS PTY LTD
- 35.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Sleepfit Solutions Pty Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Monthly Subscription $14.99
- Annual Saver Subscription $119.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.