Tab switching with 1 flick in Sleipnir Mobile, the mobile browser with the fastest tabs
• New functions in version 3:
Discover new pages specially tailored for you with “Site Updates”.
The fastest tab-based navigation system -
Sleipnir Mobile displays unique thumbnail tabs that can be used for navigation and closed as soon as they are no longer needed. The tabs are aligned at the bottom of the screen where your fingers can easily reach them so that you can go through lots of pages without hindering your browsing experience.
Gestures that captivate the moment you make them -
Using gestures in Sleipnir Mobile feels intuitive. With gestures allowing you to switch tabs, go back, refresh a page and many more, browsing has never felt so fast and natural.
A design optimized for the touch -
Sleipnir Mobile has been carefully designed so that all functions can be performed using touch gestures. From switching tabs with a flick to opening links on the background with a long press, this app has a design specifically polished for the iPhone.
• Quickly manage tabs from the thumbnails displayed at the bottom
• Flick to Wipe: Flick down a tab’s thumbnail to close it
• Hold and Go: Hold down links to open them on the background while you continue browsing
• Close, refresh, restore and more by using a variety of gestures
• Switch tabs by flicking pages left and right
• Site Updates: Discover pages meant for you by simply opening a new tab
• Save up pages you want to open on your Mac at home
• Ad Block
• Tab Groups: Organize related tabs within groups to keep your browsing on focus
• Pin Tabs: Double tap a tab to protect it from closing it accidentally
• Fast Swipe: Quickly go to a specific point in the page by swiping the right edge
• Smart Search: Just select a piece of text to find more about it
• Bookmarks Sync: Take your bookmarks across devices with Fenrir Pass
• Single Sign-In: Use your Fenrir Pass to automatically sign in on a variety of web services
• Twitter and Facebook support
• Quickly search from a number of sites
You can also try out the “Sleipnir Mobile Black Edition” which includes search engine configuration and password locking.
Please contact us about any issues you experience through our Twitter account @fenrir_dev so that we can look into solving them as soon as possible.
Fixed reported issues and increased stability.
- Added "Open in Browser" button
- Other minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I agree with "Almost There"
As a previous reviewer stated, this app is brilliant, I would say the best iPhone browser. Apple could do well to pay attention to various UI themes used, particularly the tab management.
I also agree that it's only major functionality flaw is the lack of ability to sync bookmarks with Safari/MobileMe, the inclusion of which would make it a 5 star app.
Other than that, my only problem with the app is it's name; it makes it hard to recommend an app to a friend when you find it hard to pronounce or spell it's name. I had to use Google to find out about the Norse God reference, which I would argue has little relevance to web browsing anyway.
Sometimes it will just freeze and I won’t be able to scroll up and down on a tab. Very energy consuming and the Adblock is very very selective.
The fact that the back and right buttons don't work after the app refreshes or when it opens decreases the functionality significantly
Edit: the tab history still does not work for me and you can't reload more than one closed tab
also -would love it if it came with touch id protection
Buggy release. Hold and Go on iPad is now broken, where a menu pops up. Also a white horizontal line inexplicably appears and won’t go away until, app is restarted.
Let’s hope these issues are ironed out for the next update for a 5 stars rating.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fenrir Inc.
- 33.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 Fenrir Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.