Stocks makes it easy to follow your stocks and the market. View quotes and daily performance in a customisable watchlist, and tap any ticker to see an interactive graph and key details. Stocks also includes business news from top publications around the world.
Top Stories, Apple News and Apple News+ are available in the US, UK, Australia and Canada.
• Customise your watchlist with stocks, indexes, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies and more.
• View price quotes and tap to toggle between price change, percentage change and market capitalisation.
• Colour-coded sparklines let you easily track stock performance throughout the day.
Graphs and details
• Tap any ticker in your watchlist to see price graphs for day, week, month and multi-month periods.
• Touch the graph with one finger to see the price at a specific date or time, or touch with two fingers to view price change over time.
• View key details including after-hours price, trading volume, EPS and more.
• Read Top Stories selected by Apple News editors for the latest news driving the market.*
• Read and watch stories about the companies you follow, from a selected group of top-rated business publications, chosen using the same machine learning as Apple News.*
• Apple News+ subscribers see Apple News+ stories in Stocks.*
• Browse headlines and read beautifully formatted stories that look great on iPhone and iPad.
More ways to view Stocks
• Use the Stocks app on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac.
• Add a Stocks widget to your Home Screen on iOS and iPadOS, or Notification Centre on macOS, to see price quotes at a glance.
• With iCloud you can view your watchlist, market data and business news in Stocks on all your devices.
• Ask Siri questions such as “How is the Nikkei doing?” or “What is Apple’s P/E ratio?”.
* Top Stories and Apple News stories are available in the US, UK, Canada and Australia; news stories in other countries are provided by Yahoo.
Ratings and Reviews
Works well on iPhone but data on Apple Watch not always correct, usually a mixture of some right and some wrong.
Widgets don’t update
The widgets of this app display OLD information and don’t update until you click to open the full app, at which point stock prices refresh. When I say “old” I mean it’s sometimes HOURS behind. It makes the whole thing pointless as the most important thing is to see CURRENT prices !
It’s good for following news on a few shares. What we need now is for the app to show how much our portfolio worths. Everyone owns shares now, it’s easy for people to see that feature is missing
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Pty Limited
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2007-2021 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.