Minor updates and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s ok but I can never access my tickets if no wifi
I love SFF....app works great but as others have mentioned not being able to send a ticket to someone or save to wallet is a step backwards
Film buffs who zoom around from sold out screening to sold out talk, a smile on their face, never worried they'll miss a film, go to the wrong venue or get left out in the rain? They have one thing you don't: this app in their pocket. Makes the experience 100% easier, ensuring your focus is on the films, not on trying to find that crumpled ticket printout at the bottom of your bag under the pouring rain 10 minutes after the film has begun.
Annoyingly confusing, not synching
Fairly disappointed that the app is not showing the tickets I bought through the web site, but it seems to confusingly show all my liked movies mingled with only sone of my purchased tickets, but not all of them. I would have missed one of my movies today if I hadn’t checked my actual printed tickets. No use having it at all if it confuses rather than assists. It also keeps telling me it need to update, but then won’t actually update and then goes into a loop telling me it needs to update... epic fail again SFF ticketing...
- Vallez Pty Ltd
- 7.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © (c) eFirst Group 2019 and Sydney Film Festival 2019. Some copyright content within the app vests with other parties but is used under licence or agreement with Sydney Film Festival
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.