TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems. TeamViewer is already used on more than 200,000,000 computers worldwide.
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys)
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Wake-On-LAN: switch on your computer remotely
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
TeamViewer subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is turned off, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
* Fixed a bug that caused an unwanted refresh while browsing a Computers & Contacts List with a large number of entries.
* Minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Very convenient to our needs
I love everything about TeamViewer. It meets our needs perfectly. We are a small community station and the ease with which we can use this app, to be able to quickly log in and make small changes as needed is outstanding.
Only change I would make is to have a cut down version of TV with very basic remote control of PC and Mac that has a cut down price of $50/yr would be helpful as the $500/yr price tags is out of reach for us as we don’t need all the bells and whistles that come along with this very powerful program.
TeamViewer has been replaced with AnyDesk and Chrome Remote Desktop because the developers of TeamViewer dropped their trousers and took a big dump on their free users. I was one of a number of free users targeted by TeamViewer who asserted that my free TeamViewer account was being used in a commercial environment; so they blocked my access without first checking. They took this stance probably when they noticed I was using TeamViewer to access the CCTV surveillance I had set up at my remote private property and later, when I started using TeamViewer to remotely control my amateur radios. I decided that a company who actively invade their user's privacy and monitor their activity, then makes an incorrect assertion without first ASKING us about it, pretty much sums up why it's best to steer clear of them. The real issue is loyalty and how TeamViewer’s loyal free user base wants to pay. But none of the RD developers can come up with a fair and reasonable charge for non commercial use; - a flat monthly or annual fee for non concurrent sessions; which means you can login to any computer you like as often as you like but not run multiple sessions at the same time. Come on TeamViewer! Such a great piece of software with personal clients itching to continue using it.
Goodbye! Thanks for helping me find Chrome Remote Desktop
Use to be good app for personal use and obviously the company decided for a money grab without checking the market condition. $49 PER MONTH is frickin steep when FREE alternatives exist such as Microsoft Remote Desktop and Google’s Chrome Remote Desktop. Not to mention ALL your paid competitions are way way wayyyyyy cheaper than you.
Let this be a lesson for all - this is how to destroy your loyal user base and set fire to your company. Its safe to say TeamViewer as a company won’t exist for long as its user base will ALL migrate to other free or far cheaper competitor products. By the time the management turns around it will all be too late and those idiots at management with no clue at what they do will do what they always do - sell the company and wipe their hands clean while getting a golden parachutes. Before that the smart technical people will all jump ship and move on - so expect very broken and worse and worse version or TeamViewers. Mark my words.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TeamViewer Germany GmbH
- 74 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © TeamViewer Germany GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Business Yearly Plan $599.99