Use the Apple Watch app to pair and sync your Apple Watch with your iPhone. Customise your watch faces and app notifications, choose and arrange the apps in your Dock, select photos and music to sync and more. Download new Apple Watch apps and watch faces from the App Store.
• Pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone and sync content from Calendar, Contacts, Mail and other apps from your iPhone to your Apple Watch.
• Set up Apple Pay and choose which third-party apps to install on your Apple Watch.
• Customise app notifications delivered to your Apple Watch including alerts, sounds and haptics for each app.
• Choose and arrange the apps in your Dock.
• Adjust the frequency of Activity updates including stand reminders, achievements and goal completions.
• Sync photos, music and podcasts to Apple Watch to use when you’re away from your iPhone.
• Find and download customised watch faces on the App Store.
• Get tips and tricks, view the Apple Watch User Guide and more on the Discover tab
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Pty Limited
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.