Use the Apple Watch app to pair and sync your Apple Watch with your iPhone. Customise your watch faces and app notifications, choose and arrange the apps in your Dock, select photos and music to sync and more. Download new Apple Watch apps and watch faces from the App Store.
• Pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone and sync content from Calendar, Contacts, Mail and other apps from your iPhone to your Apple Watch.
• Set up Apple Pay and choose which third-party apps to install on your Apple Watch.
• Customise app notifications delivered to your Apple Watch including alerts, sounds and haptics for each app.
• Choose and arrange the apps in your Dock.
• Adjust the frequency of Activity updates including stand reminders, achievements and goal completions.
• Sync photos, music and podcasts to Apple Watch to use when you’re away from your iPhone.
• Find and download customised watch faces on the App Store.
• Get tips and tricks, view the Apple Watch User Guide and more on the Discover tab
Ratings and Reviews
I do like this app
I’m getting an Apple Watch for Christmas but i have a complaint, I have an iPhone 7 and everything I so small because I’m used to an iPad, the Apple Watch app doesn’t work on iPad it’s nonexistent, and that’s the annoying part, it’s really hard to type without having to correct it and it takes like ten seconds for it to get from 100 to 50% when I’m using it, I just want the app on iPad since it’s so much easier when setting things up, other than that I like the app, even though I haven’t set it up yet
Wow this is bad
I finally caved and got an Apple Watch, and what an absolute disappointment it has been. It’s not quite up to par as a fitness tracker, it’s not really useful as a smart device, and it’s not even a good option as an actual watch. When the Apple Watch first came out it was kind of cool as a novelty, but you’d think several years later they would have developed the concept somewhat, right? Well no, not really… actually using the device and associated app is an exercise in suspending your disbelief at how half finished things are, with the most random of ultra specific use cases being baked into the software, and very simple (even basic) use cases being wildly over complicated or just poorly integrated.
It seems like this was designed in an environment where the focus is more on making minor incremental (and entirely unnecessary) changes to specific functions is favoured over MUCH NEEDED sweeping improvements. It’s just kind of bad, which is sad, and I have no hope for improvement.
Please get rid of ‘NO MORE EVENTS’ on photos face
I love my new watch and I am enjoying the usage through the phone app as well. However it bugs me so much to see the calendar notice on the screen (especially when there’s no events). I’ve looked online multiple times but the only way seems to be to change it to a different watch face ☹️
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Pty Limited
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Apple Inc.