ACCUROgo is a companion app to AccuroEMR that lets you access a few key features on the go: view patient info, take and upload photos directly to patient charts, and see your current and upcoming appointments.
- Available for ASP Providers subscribed to AccuroEMR
- Search for patients in your Accuro database
- See your day's schedule and appointment details for any day
- Check your first, last, and total appointments for the work week with "Day at a glance"
- Capture new patient images without saving them to your camera roll
- Create encounter notes for appointments
- Import images from your iPhone or iPad and send them to the patient's chart in Accuro
- Call patients from the app or search their address with your Apple Maps ahead of house calls
- Submit feedback or suggestions directly from the app
- Supports both light and dark device themes
"Offline" Indicator Hidden by Keyboard
Resolved an issue where the "Offline" indicator, displayed when Wi-Fi on the device is off, was being hidden by the keyboard when in the Feedback window.
New Design when Adding a Date of Service / Appointment to Encounter Note
When adding a new Encounter Note, users can now select the Date of Service or link to an Appointment via the the upwards sliding sheet.
Link to Support Website on Failed Login
If a login fails, a message will display with a direct link to the ACCUROgo “Communities” website
Zoom on Images
Can now use a two-finger pinch to zoom on images.
Edits to Patient's Profile Photo
Now able to crop or re-take a capture patient's profile photo. This photo can be taken by clicking the camera icon on the patient's profile photo.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the photo feature
Developer Response ,
thank you for your review! we are happy to hear that you are enjoying it!
Very poorly developed app - crashes
I downloaded the app with great enthusiasm to find that the Okta verify doesn’t work and the the app crashes.
Called QHR customer service and spent an hour of telephone time and no one seemed to know what the problem was. Made me uninstall and reinstall the app a couple of time.
Customer service and technical support could not figure out the problem. 24 hrs and numerous tries to the the point my thumbs are sore from trying to log in .
Hopefully they find a better solution or a better set of programmers who know their job !
Developer Response ,
Hi there and thank you for your feedback. We hope that you were able to resolve the issues you experienced. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to reach out or refer to our support site. We would be happy to help.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- QHR Technologies Inc.
- 83.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 QHR technologies Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.