The OMA Mobile App gives members convenient access to many OMA member services, including:
• OMA Exchange
• Insured and Uninsured Fees
• Diagnostic Codes
• ODB Formulary showing drugs that are part of :
- Limited Use (LU) Codes
- Exceptional Access Program (EAP)
- Palliative Care Facilitated Access (PCFA) program
• Errors and Explanations providing information about claims errors and OHIP payment rejections
• Latest Special Rates offered by the Advantages program
• News and Calendar of Events
• Physician Leader Contacts Lookup
• Membership Card Information with ability to add card to Apple Wallet
• Subscribe for notifications about future targeted News articles, Events, and Advantages Offers
• Customization Settings to switch to light and dark interfaces
Signing in to the app is easy! Just enter the same credentials used to access the OMA website: OMA membership number or email address and password.
Email your feedback to email@example.com
• Updated OMA Exchange Terms and Conditions
• Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app. 1 glitch
Love the layout.
One issue: cannot access codes/SOB section as it will not allow me to agree with terms and conditions. iPhone 6s Plus.
Works well. Especially like and use the ODB Formulary.
Easy to use and includes many useful features
- Ontario Medical Association
- 72.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Ontario Medical Association
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.