Stay connected to your practice and your patients in the office and on the go.
TELUS EMR Mobile helps extend the capability of your electronic medical record (EMR) solution. Access patient, schedule or clinic information, view and process labs, read or send messages and add encounter notes all from your mobile device or Internet browser.
Join more than 13,000 physicians that use the app.
Download the app. Pair your device. Get mobile.
IMPORTANT: The TELUS EMR Mobile app is complimentary for TELUS Health EMR users. Access requires you to be an authorized user of a qualified, licensed installation of a TELUS EMR.
• Remotely access schedules, view patient charts and stay connected to other clinical information in the office, at the hospital, at home, or on the go
• Take photos of patient symptoms from your smartphone or tablet, upload and save them directly to the patient’s chart in your EMR
• Access and manage lab reports and take visit notes directly from a supported mobile device - on the go.
• Access your EMR remotely - at the hospital, at home, on a house call, or even while travelling
Download the app.
Some of these changes are usable or visible only after a corresponding update is completed to your main TELUS EMR.
- Hiding your phone number when placing a call from TELUS EMR Mobile
- Updated terms and conditions
- Med Access: adding past procedures to the medical summary (requires v5.13)
For more information, visit https://help.telusemrmobile.com/en/96_Release_notes/Whats_New_3.54.htm
Please keep your device systems updated; we recommend iOS 12 or later. TELUS EMR Mobile is supported only on iOS 11 or later.
Ratings and Reviews
Good alternative when PSS on desktop is not available
For some odd reason, the scroll feature is not available anymore, when editing notes. Please bring this back!
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems. As this is part of your EMR, you can call your EMR support when you experience problems with the EMR Mobile app. We have not removed scrolling from the app intentionally it is a bug and I will report it. however as I said before to have complete information about the issue, and your clinic, please call support and report the issue. I cannot identify you or the clinic based on your Apple ID.
Thanks for letting us know and sorry for the delay in answering.
Cant see my notes
For some reason my notes are not showing up. Just blank
Over all this is a very useful app. One feature that is not currently available and would be amazingly useful (especially with virtual care during the pandemic) is scanning. Currently photos can be taken and uploaded to the EMR but these photos cannot be emailed or faxed. The app should allow for scanning in pdf format from our phones. This way they could be securely uploaded without being saved in our phones - just like the photos are. But with the added bonus of being able to send them onward from the EMR.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TELUS Communication Incorporated
- 43.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © TELUS Health 2014