In minutes, you can start investing in real estate for as little as $1.
Quality real estate deals are usually out of reach for the average Canadian. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to own property through access to real estate investing at any amount, regardless of income, age, gender or background by investing with addy.
We offer everyone a chance at owning real estate. When anyone can invest in a property for any dollar amount, everyone has a chance to get into the market.
We remove the unexpected headaches that come with ownership. From contracts to closing, from being a landlord to juggling maintenance—we handle all the details, so owners can just pick an address and go.
We’re in this together, both as investors and expert partners. Not only do we share the risk by investing alongside you, but we will also offer a robust selection of properties that have been pre-vetted by experts with decades of experience.
By investing in real estate and land, you are investing in something real that you can drive by, point to, and follow updates to see how it’s doing. This is an investment you’ll be proud to own!
Invest In Your Community
Invest in properties in your neighbourhood, with your friends & family, and in cities you love.
Flex Your Ownership
Collect properties that you are proud of and can show off to your squad. Good vibes all around!
Learn as you go
Our goal is to teach you about investing in real estate to help you get one step closer to building your financial future.
No Hidden Fees
We’re different! We do not charge ANY hidden fees or commissions. In fact, we’ve removed the word “fee” from our vocab. This means 100% of your investment goes into real estate.
The fastest way to cop a prop!
Choose which properties you want to be notified of so that you never miss out on an investment opportunity.
Featured in the Press
• Vancouver-based startup addy is part of the emerging “fintech” and “proptech” sectors, which is using technology to disrupt the financial and real estate industries. - CBC
• addy begins by identifying investment opportunities and putting them through a due diligence process including a line-by-line look at financial statements and approval from an investment committee to ensure each property has sound economics. - The Globe & Mail
• Investing in real estate can be hard: 1) it’s risky 2) it’s expensive. With addy, those barriers are eliminated. - Bay Street Bull
• addy, a Vancouver-based tech company, is looking to shake up the country’s real estate investment landscape by giving Canadians tools and access to opportunities, with options to invest as little as $1. - Livabl by Buzz Buzz Home
• While addy can’t change the high cost of the housing market, it can make it easier for people to get into the game for the first time. - Daily Hive
The latest version contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Loving investing together!
Waiting for the addyverse & portfolio tab to drop on the app. Also agree with another reviewer that more options than just 4 property blocks for the addyverse would be much better.
Developer Response ,
Love the feedback - keep your eyes peeled!
Was really hoping to see all my investments growing in one large city, not broken in blocks of 4. Was honestly one of the only reasons I downloaded the app. Still 5 stars though because I imagine signing up new properties will be slightly more convenient.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- addy Technology Corporation
- 21.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 addy Technology Corp.