With the new Air Canada + Aeroplan app, you can now enjoy the advantages of the Aeroplan loyalty program with the combined ease of managing your Air Canada trips in a single convenient place.
EVEN BETTER TOGETHER
Sign in with Aeroplan to unlock access to loyalty program benefits. Dive in to see your points balance, track Elite status progress, view recent transactions, and access popular program features like Family Sharing, eStore, car rental, and hotels.
BOOK YOUR WAY
Book your next trip using cash, or by redeeming your Aeroplan points. You can now also book with a combination of Points + Cash, or even pay 100% of your fare using points, including taxes, fees, and charges.
TIMING IS EVERYTHING
By presenting timely updates on your home screen, you'll always be up to date. Action cards prompt you when it's time to check-in, show your upcoming flight status, and even offers your flight's menu when it's almost time to eat on flights offering meal service.
As your flight approaches, your boarding pass will appear throughout the app for quick access. Your boarding passes are saved for offline use in the app but can also be added to Apple Wallet.
KNOW AS YOU GO
Stay up to date with notifications about flight and gate changes, and cancellations.
FOLLOW THE LEADER
We added turn-by-turn airport navigation, a first for a Canadian airline, available in Toronto (YYZ), Montreal (YUL), and Vancouver (YVR), with more coming soon.
READY TO DOWNLOAD?
These functions apply when enabled:
• Location: your location data is used to show the closest airport(s) for booking, and flight status. Location data is also used to present the correct boarding passes at connecting airports, and to provide the current location when using airport maps.
• Wi-Fi connection: used to determine if internet access or a connection is available for onboard Wi-Fi and the wireless entertainment system on Air Canada Rouge flights.
• Calendar: access to your calendar is used to sync flights from your upcoming bookings to your device's calendar.
• Notifications: push notifications are used to send you service messages related to your upcoming travel.
• Camera: add images to the feedback you send to Air Canada.
• Your device and app information (phone model, language, system and app version) is attached to comments you send when an issue is reported via the app.
Air Canada, PO Box 64239, RPO Thorncliffe, Calgary, Alberta, T2K 6J7 firstname.lastname@example.org
® Air Canada Rouge, Altitude and Star Alliance: registered trademarks of Air Canada in Canada
®† Aeroplan: registered trademark of Aeroplan Inc.
Version 5.18 of the Air Canada app includes new features based on our customers’ feedback, as well as enhancements of bug fixes.
• Boarding pass: We've update the design of the boarding pass based on your feedback. It features information helpful to your travel, including: recommended airport arrival time, boarding time, gate closing information, and more. On iPhone, we've also made the 'Add to Apple Wallet' button more accessible. In future app updates, we'll continue adding more features to the boarding pass to make your journey even easier.
• As usual, we’ve included bug fixes to improve the quality, performance, and stability of the app.
How do you like the new boarding pass design? Do you have a suggestion or idea? Did you see a bug or something that isn’t working correctly? You can reach us through the ‘Customer support’ section found in the Home tab menu.
Loving the app? Don’t forget to rate us 5 stars and leave a review!
We hope you’re all staying safe and healthy, and we look forward to welcoming you onboard again soon.
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful in this day and age
I like how crisp the new app is. The ability to view the inbound aircraft is so nice. I’m looking forward to Aeroplan integration into AC app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We're excited for the new loyalty program integration as well!
The Air Canada App: You Cannot Travel Without It!
The whole app is easy to use and easy to navigate! When travelling its great because all of your travel information is stored in one place! It’s also just super pretty lol! The colours, layout, and logos all look super great! 🤩As an avgeek, I love being able to search flights, routes, aircraft, etc!! ✈️
Improvements still needed
On Trips main screen, takes too long to retrieve reservations for multiple trips displayed. Says “We are retrieving your reservations...” forever. Message doesn’t go away. Also, payment card functionality still has bugs. When details of a valid saved payment card are displayed, the screen erases all the fields and gives errors for missing information. Why are the fields being erased for a saved, valid payment card? This doesn’t make sense.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Air Canada
- 242.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2021 Air Canada
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.