At WestJet, we’ve put a lot of care into our app, because WestJetters care about the experience you have with us.
We’ve heard you say how much you love flying with us, so we’re confident that you’ll love everything you get with the WestJet app, including:
• Dream – view and book low fares
• View and book flights in their country’s associated currency
• Book round-trip, one-way or multi-city trips
• See your upcoming and past trips
• Access your WestJet Rewards account
• Check in and access your boarding pass with Apple Wallet
• Receive notifications for check-in reminders and flight status updates
• WestJet Connect: our in-flight entertainment and internet offerings
• Multiple languages supported across the mobile app experience
Getting away to a favourite, or new destination for less, that’s what you call living the dream. You can:
• Share your location and get the lowest fares based on your origin
• View low fares and book flights in your country’s associated currency
• Browse and plan your next getaway
• Book your dream trip using WestJet dollars, Travel Bank credits or WestJet gift cards
Anticipation is the best word to describe the feeling you get with an upcoming trip. My Trips allows you to:
• Add booked trips
• Receive notifications, including: check-in reminders, flight delays and gate changes
• Watch a real-time countdown to your next getaway
• Add trips to your calendar
• Email flight details to your contacts
Here’s what you’ll get on WestJet aircrafts equipped with WestJet Connect:
• In-seat power to help you stay connected
• Watch more than 800 hours of free movies and TV
• Purchase an internet package
• Closed captioning and English and French audio options on select movies and TV shows
• View flight map, news and more
Sign up for WestJet Rewards
Sign in to your WestJet Rewards account, and you’ll start earning WestJet dollars after you book:
• Update your personal information, travel documents, and payment information
• Access your WestJet dollars balance
• View current qualifying flight spend toward your next reward
• Book using your WestJet Rewards ID, and your trip will automatically be added to My Trips
Apple Watch Features
Keep an eye on your wrist for features available to Apple Watch users:
• Real-time trip countdowns
• Access to trip details
• Access status of saved flights
Check in multiple guests with Apple Wallet
Waiting in line to check in is so yesterday. Now you can do more before anyone else:
• Check in up to 24 hours before departure for multiple guests
• Have multiple boarding passes emailed to you or add them to your Apple Wallet*
*Please note that electronic boarding passes, including Apple Wallet boarding passes, are available for select destinations only.
Perform an in-app search for real-time updates, and you’ll know immediately if a flight has been delayed or cancelled.
• Check in information
• Service fees
• Baggage allowance
Good or bad, question or suggestion, you can send us your feedback via the app.
• iPhone XS / iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR (iOS 12)
• iPhone X (iOS 11+)
• iPhone 5 or newer (iOS 10+)
• iPad 4 / Air / mini 2 and newer (iOS 10+)
• Apple Watch
We've updated with a few small enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app as always - bugs fixed fast
Great app and easy to use. Reported a major bug last week and it’s fixed already. Luckily a day before I fly and need my iPad to access entertainment. Good job WestJet.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! Our team has now resolved the issue with the app. Please update to the latest version 3.9.1, and you should no longer experience this issue. Thanks.
Skip the app, go to the website
Save yourself some time and frustration, skip this app and go straight to the website....at least the website works.
The app used to until the latest update.
Developer Response ,
Hi FroznCanuck, could you share with us more details of how the app is not working for you in this latest update. Please let us know through the app feedback tool, or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd love to identify and resolve any bugs that may exist.
Everything is in French.
My iPhone language is Chinese and when I downloaded it the language was French?! I tried to changed it under the section "Reglade"(or something like it). It directs me to my IPhone setting page...and everything reverses and reverses forever. Just go to the website....
- WestJet Airlines Ltd
- 125.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © WestJet 2018
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.