The CIBC Mobile Banking App has received the highest ranking in customer satisfaction in Canada, according to a 2021 study from J.D. Power. We’re always striving to make our app to do more for you.
• Securely access your accounts with your fingerprint, face ID or password.
• Apply for bank accounts or credit cards and view your application status in real time.
• Get a snapshot of all your accounts in the same place, anytime.
• Use Apple Pay at payment terminals.
• Set up instant, post-dated or recurring payments.
• Deposit cheques in a flash - all you need is to take a picture with your phone.
• Send and receive money instantly with Interac e-Transfer.
• Quickly search for branches, banking hours, bank machines and mortgage advisors near you.
• Receive your free Equifax credit score directly in the app, without affecting your score.
• Our Travel Tools feature a currency converter, helpful tips and emergency numbers for while you’re away.
• Our Virtual Assistant is available 24/7 to answer your banking questions and is able to perform everyday banking transactions on your behalf.
Supports English and French
Your privacy and security comes first. Learn more about how CIBC is committed to protecting you by visiting https://www.cibc.com/en/privacy-security.html
By downloading the CIBC Mobile Banking App you consent to the installation of this App and to any future updates or upgrades which may be automatically installed depending upon your device or operating system’s default settings or the settings you have selected. You can withdraw your consent at any time by uninstalling this App.
For your banking questions, please visit: https://www.cibc.com/en/contact-us.html
Telephone Banking: 1-800-465-2422
Address: CIBC Head Office, Commerce Court, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5L 1A2
We want to give you the best everyday banking on the go. In this update, we’ve fixed some bugs to improve reliability and performance. Update your Mobile Banking app regularly for the best experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Need a new feature
In this time is isolation, it would be nice to be able to schedule interact e-transfer for birthdays etc
An intuitive, clean, and easy to use interface. It's feature packed and a pleasure to do banking with.
For those complaining about PCF, there is a separate app that works just as well.
Sells your personal data via AdChoices, and guess what; you don’t have a choice in this. Rude move CIBC, maybe it’s time I look at a local credit union.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! If you wish to opt-out of this feature, please click the following link: https://www.cibc.com/en/privacy-security/internet-based-advertising.html?sf203775056=1. You will need to view the information under "How do I manage my advertising preferences and opt out?". -Diana
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- 137.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- CIBC © 2010-2016
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.