The most downloaded code editor on the App Store, now free.
The Code Master Programming Suite for the iOS platform provides a visual interface for creating and editing universal source code of any language, as well as previewing and publishing options for when you are on-the-go. All of this packaged up into a single application for a professional way to manage and share your creations on all of your iOS devices.
• Dedicated Syntax Highlighting
• Support for 170+ Languages
• 70+ Syntax Coloured Themes
• Free HTML5 Templates
• New Website Template Builder
• Create & Work with Any Type of File
• Dedicated Web Development Support
• Preview Code in a Fully Functional Web Browser
• Upload & Share Files with Ease
• External Dock & Bluetooth Keyboard Support
• File Previews for Supported Media Files
Code like you would on a desktop computer – with over 170 languages, and more than 70 coloured themes, editing your code on-the-go has never been so easy. Develop in a comfortable environment with the same look and feel that you'd get with any fully featured, premium code editor.
Choose from one of our professionally designed HTML5 templates that are available to users, commercial-free! Turning website building from a complex process for some, to an easy two-step solution. Code Master is designed for any user looking to save time. All templates have been designed for use with both desktop computers and mobile devices. Optimizations for all device types are included.
Our live preview tool will also allow you to save time by allowing you the ability preview all of your pages and files before publishing. With the tap of a button you can view all your content in the offline browser so you can easily and quickly fix every little detail to avoid embarrassing mistakes.
New updates will be arriving on a weekly to monthly basis. There is always something to look forward to.
Introducing Version 5.3 – The Editor Update
Welcome to Code Master 5.3. In this update, I have decided to do a complete UI overhaul. With new graphics, controls, menus and an overall fluency upgrade for a more smooth experience. Most importantly, I am introducing the new editor to the Code Master Suite. Say hello to dedicated support for over 170 languages, as well as 70 differently coloured themes to match.
Furthermore, the project has officially been funded by Facebook! This will be an exciting year for Code Master and I intend on adding a slew of new features, as well as fluency updates. More on this soon.
New Features & Additions
• New Code Editor (2.0)
• Support for 170+ Languages
• Added 70+ Syntax Themes
• Added New Website Templates
• UI Overhaul & Graphical Updates
Stability & Bug Updates
• Fixed Bluetooth Keyboard Bug
• Fixed UI Bug Blocking the TextView
• Fixed Preset File Defaults
• Minimized Crashing Potential
• Improved Compatibility for iOS 8
• Improved Compatibility for iOS 9
• Improved Compatibility for iOS 10
• Improved Compatibility for iPhone 7
Upcoming Updates: Dropbox, iCloud Drive, FTP and Web Publishing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I'm wondering if it is possible to export files to the files app?
Not bad... but the latest version, each time I try to change something in the code, the left menu pop-up. Each. Time. Very annoying. So I will wait for an update - the one with Dropbox, Drive etc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.