Every issue of Country Living delivers what's most important to our readers, including home decorating and renovating, cooking, entertaining, gardening, travel, and pets.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Country Living Magazine US Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Country Living is a great magazine made better by being on the IPad. My only complaint is that I would like issue to be double the size it is.
A rocky start
Once I got logged in with a new password and downloaded all of my magazines again, it has potential. It will take some adjustment as I was happy with the previous non-MAZ version. I seem to have lost all of my saved images however, as well as my subscription info which still shows "cancelled."
Developer Response ,
We're so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the app. Your feedback is really valuable, and we'd love the opportunity to improve your experience. Please reach out to us at: email@example.com.
Failed to realize the potential of a e-magazine
A magazine for a tablet needs to understand and take advantage of what the tablet has to offer - Internet connection, linked contents, ability to play videos, to name a few. It is not just an electronic copy of the same magazine! I couldn't even get to the correct article from the link on the "table of contents" for this magazine. It is less than a paper copy. Very sad.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 49.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Country Living is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Country Living is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Country Living Magazine $2.79
- Country Living Magazine $27.99
- Country Living $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.