EQ Care, the leading innovative solution in virtual care, allows you to connect with Canadian healthcare providers 24/7, via encrypted text and video on our secure mobile app!
Backed by over 30 years of Canadian healthcare experience, EQ Care offers bilingual (English and French) healthcare services with a unique human touch.
EQ Care is currently available only through employee or student health plans. Contact your extended health benefits administrator if you would like EQ Care added to your plan.
Unlike traditional clinical settings, EQ Care's Click-to-Care service offers immediate assistance, flexible scheduling and same-day visits—even in a crisis. Our Care Managers are friendly and compassionate professionals who can speak with you live, assessing your unique needs. EQ Care has the ability to schedule appointments and get you fast access to:
• Medical testing
• Specialist consultations
• Safety information about COVID-19
Our advanced telemedicine technology allows us to simplify and enhance your healthcare experience with video consultations with EQ Care's network of medical practitioners. You will receive a medical assessment as you would in a traditional in-person visit using the most up-to-date advances in videoconferencing.
Simply install and follow the instructions on your smartphone, tablet, desktop or laptop to access a meeting with a medical practitioner via video or live chat. Receive a diagnosis, prescription, prescription counselling, and other medical consulting from the comfort of your home, office or car – wherever you are!
Connect with a virtual care practitioner as a fast and convenient way to assess a variety of issues including:
• COVID-19 consultations and follow-up
• Skin issues (rash, acne, and more)
• Eye infections (pink eye/conjunctivitis)
• Mental health (depression, anxiety, PTSD, and more)
• Chronic care (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, allergies, asthma, acid reflux and more)
• Urinary tract infection
• Prescription renewals
• Stomach aches, diarrhea, vomiting
• Non-urgent paediatric care
Note: In some instances, additional testing may be required (e.g. throat swab to detect Strep throat, or chest x-ray for chest congestion, etc.)
If a hands-on intervention is needed, our care practitioners will refer you to a brick and mortar medical centre in your area.
More about EQ Care:
• 98% client satisfaction score
• Available across Canada, in English and French - 24/7
• Advocate and “case managing” to ensure proper care planning
• Medication coaching
• Mental health and disability management
• National network of social workers, psychologists, clinical counselors, psychotherapists, nutritionists and physiotherapists.
If your phone doesn't support iOS 12, try using the web-based version of our app at https://my.eqcare.com
Disclaimer: EQ Care is not a total replacement for traditional in-person healthcare. In the case of emergencies, contact 9-1-1 or immediately head to the closest hospital emergency room.
This release includes a fix for a bug which prevented some users in opening certain external web-links.
Ratings and Reviews
During the pandemic I have used this app my family doctor was mostly MIA. eqcare saved the day. Please add face ID and 1password Authenticator. Thank you
The doctor in EQ care, and the agent is very approachable! Very convenient, it’s rainy outside I can’t able to go to my family doctor, full book also... and yeah, I just call them by my iPad and, send the pictures of what is my issues about... and I got my prescription right away.Thank you! 🙏☺️❤️❤️❤️❤️
friendly staff seeing the doctor from the comfort of my home
I would recommend to my family and friends.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Equinoxe Life Care Solutions Inc
- 43.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 Equinoxe Virtual Clinic Corp.