EQ Care offers bilingual (English and French) healthcare services to workforces across Canada, with a unique human touch. Backed by over 30 years of Canadian healthcare experience, EQ Care is the leading innovative solution for on-demand access to doctors, nurses and other healthcare practitioners.
Unlike traditional clinical settings, EQ Care's Click-to-Care service offers immediate assistance, flexible scheduling and same-day visits—even in a crisis. Our Care Managers are friendly and compassionate professionals who can speak with you live, assessing your unique needs. EQ Care has the ability to schedule appointments and get you fast access to:
• Medical testing
• Specialist consultations
• Safety information about COVID-19
Our advanced telemedicine technology allows us to simplify and enhance your healthcare experience with video consultations with EQ Care's network of medical practitioners. You will receive a medical assessment as you would in a traditional in-person visit using the most up-to-date advances in videoconferencing.
Simply install and follow the instructions on your smartphone, tablet, desktop or laptop to access a meeting with a medical practitioner via video chat. Receive a diagnosis, prescription, prescription counselling, and other medical consulting from the comfort of your home, office or car – wherever you are!
Connect with a virtual doctor as a fast and convenient way to assess a variety of issues including:
• COVID-19 consultations and follow-up
• Skin issues (rash, acne, and more)
• Eye infections (pink eye/conjunctivitis)
• Mental health (depression, anxiety, PTSD, and more)
• Chronic care (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, allergies, asthma, acid reflux and more)
• Urinary Tract Infection
• Prescription renewals
• Stomach Aches, Diarrhea, Vomiting
• Non-Urgent Paediatric Care
Note: In some instances, additional testing may be required (e.g. throat swab to detect Strep throat, or chest x-ray for chest congestion, etc.)
If a hands-on intervention is needed, our doctors will refer you to a brick and mortar medical centre in your area.
More about EQ Care:
• ISO 9001:2015 certified
• Winner of the Federal Government award for innovation in healthcare
• 98% client satisfaction score
• Available across Canada, in English and French - 24/7
• Artificial intelligence integrations providing decision support for practitioners across specialties
• First Nations traditional medicine support
• Advocate and “case managing” to ensure proper care planning
• Medication coaching
• Ambient Mental Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
• Mental Health and Disability Management
• National network of Social Workers, Psychologists and Psychiatrists
Disclaimer: EQ Care is not a total replacement for traditional in-person healthcare. In the case of emergencies, contact 9-1-1 or immediately head to the closest hospital emergency room.
- Ergonomic experience optimized for ease of use with a patient-friendly mobile redesign
- Biometric and/or Facial recognition login
- Optional chat window to better connect to Care Managers
- Single-page Intake form for even faster service
- Security enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The doctor in EQ care, and the agent is very approachable! Very convenient, it’s rainy outside I can’t able to go to my family doctor, full book also... and yeah, I just call them by my iPad and, send the pictures of what is my issues about... and I got my prescription right away.Thank you! 🙏☺️❤️❤️❤️❤️
friendly staff seeing the doctor from the comfort of my home
I would recommend to my family and friends.
App keeps crashing - iPhone 11
Developer Response ,
Hello Dr. Hayden,
We have recently published a new version that should resolve your issue. If you still run into additional challenges, please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help.
Thank you for your patience,
Warm regards, The EQ Care Team
- Equinoxe Life Care Solutions Inc
- 37.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Equinoxe Virtual Clinic Corp.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.