My EAP can help
Get the help you need on your mobile device, anytime and anywhere.
Gain immediate, confidential, and secure access to your Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) on your mobile device. This award-winning app from the world’s largest EFAP provider is free to download worldwide and provides in-app EFAP support tools and service bookings along with access to general health and wellness information.
Confidential EFAP support anytime, anywhere
• In-app counselling
• In-app service booking
• Call our Care Access Centre for support worldwide with one touch
• Assess your stress level, health of your relationship, and financial wellness
• Connect with mobile-friendly versions of your EFAP online programs
• Insightful articles and videos
• Available in English, French, and Spanish
• Use same login credentials as our EFAP website, workhealthlife.com
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It doesn’t work
I try and set up virtual counselling and it crashes. I try and connect with someone through the app and it crashes. I contact tech support and I get email saying I have a message I can access through the app and I cannot access it anywhere. How is this supposed to be helpful to people experiencing mental health challenges that need support? This is such a disappointing experience.
Cannot connect to a counsellor
The general features are ok but each time I try to connect with a counsellor I get an error stating “Error connecting to chat server for getinstancedata”
Not helpful when you’re not close to a computer and need to connect with someone.
Looks like an app from 1953 😡
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.