Every issue of Esquire delivers a unique blend of intelligent service, stories with substance, and the ability to entertain and inspire making it a relevant source and must-read for today's man. Award-winning editorial on style, food, drink, news and culture.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Esquire Magazine US Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Still terrible after all these years
Because everyone wants to read a magazine with a big red navigation bar at the top of the page! Lol, so bad. What sort of clowns thought this was a good idea.
I've had this app since August and have only been able to download one issue. It crashes, it won't download, it hangs, it's shockingly bad and ill conceived. It's performance is only eclipsed by the utter lack of updates and patches to fix the broken app.
I've never written a review, But I feel is necessary to warn others that this app keeps crashing since I have upgraded to the new software update for esquire. Fix it or give us subscribers are money back!
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 49.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Esquire is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Esquire is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Esquire Subscription $2.79
- Esquire Subscription $27.99
- November 2011 $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.