Accounting and Invoicing for Small Business Owners
The all-new FreshBooks App allows small business owners to work anywhere on-the-go by: invoicing, recording expenses, tracking time and getting paid quickly.
FreshBooks Classic User? You can find our App by searching in the App Store for FreshBooks Classic.
FreshBooks is accounting software that makes running your small business easy, fast and secure — all in the cloud. FreshBooks is ridiculously easy to use on any mobile device: iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Built by FreshBooks, the app is designed with simplicity in mind and trusted by millions of small business owners and self-employed professionals.
The brand-new app is now designed to make your accounting and invoicing simple, fast and secure. FreshBooks helps you and your business save time and look more professional, so you get paid faster.
FreshBooks Small Business Accounting and Invoicing Features:
• Look Professional: Create professional invoices in seconds that help you get paid in a flash. Say hello to painless invoicing.
• Accept Online Payments: Accept credit cards online and get paid quickly and securely, directly from your invoice.
• Time Tracking: Track your time and be confident that you’re billing the right amount on your invoice with an easy, at-a-glance breakdown of your billable hours.
• Keep Automatic Payment Records: Payments are automatically recorded so you don’t have to worry about your accounting.
• Track Expenses: Capture expenses on-the-go by snapping photos of receipts right from your mobile device.
• Client Conversations: It’s easier than ever to keep all your business conversations in one place.
• (NEW) Mileage Tracking: Automatically track your mileage as you drive, easily categorize business trips with a swipe, and view your potential tax deduction.
With the all-new FreshBooks mobile app, your small business can travel anywhere with you. Create invoices, get paid online and capture expense receipts from your mobile device; no more time wasted billing in Excel or Word.
Accounting On-the-Go or In the Office
Because FreshBooks lives in the cloud, it seamlessly and securely stays in sync across all your devices. Any updates you make from the FreshBooks mobile accounting app will automatically appear in the online desktop version, which features robust reporting options to help you track your business and make tax time and accounting easy. Your accountant will thank you.
The FreshBooks accounting app is free to try for 30 days. After your free trial ends you can choose a paid subscription that works for you. Paid plans start at USD $15/month and can be purchased easily through iTunes.
Your subscription will automatically renew every month just 24 hours before the current period ends. You can cancel your subscription any time after purchase by going to your Account Settings (My Account). If you cancel your account, you will still have access until the current period ends.
Terms of Service: https://www.freshbooks.com/policies/terms-of-service
Questions about our app? Give our Support Rockstar Team a shout at 1-866-303-6061 or send them an email at email@example.com.
Ready to Start a Free Trial of FreshBooks?
Download FreshBooks and enjoy a free, unlimited 30-day trial to start sending invoices, getting paid online and capturing expense receipts right away. No credit card required and you can cancel at any time.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great so far
Love mobile accounting
Shazam! Ridiculously too easy
Love this app! I can do a little invoicing while waiting for my clients to arrive for lunch meeting. It’s magical!!!!
Apps crashes intermittently. Time tracking feature doesn’t work when trying to log time if timer was started from PC. The PC version works but the program is not optimal.
When generating invoices with expenses charged to clients, system does not put date on expense nor does it sort them by date on the invoice. This is a nightmare to arrange in the right order as you cannot even use the amount as the reference if you marked it up by a percentage...
I am looking at alternatives now....
Developer Response ,
Hi JayJay12765 - Sorry to hear your experience with FreshBooks was negative. - Thank you for providing feedback for us to use it when considering future improvements ^RJ
- 2ndSite Inc
- 144 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 2ndSite, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Lite $19.49
- Plus $32.99
- Premium $65.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.