GasBuddy users save around $340 a year on gas, and always know exactly where the cheapest stations are. Join 70 million users of the #1 car companion app. Get rewards, win prizes, and never pay too much for gas again.
Finding the Perfect Pit Stop
• Locate the gas stations with the lowest-priced gas — no matter the type — near you
• Filter the search results by price, location, brand, and amenities like car washes, restaurants and restrooms
• Read hundreds of thousands of reviews written by the GasBuddy community
• Don't just save at the pump. Save while you drive with GasBuddy Trips. Using the motion detection native to your phone, we will show you events that are costing you fuel economy and dollars.
• Get price hike alerts so you can fill up before the increase
• Find deals offered by local convenience stores
• Enter the daily drawing for a chance to win $100 in free gas
• Report gas prices to help others save money and climb the ranks in your community
• Earn achievements by completing daily, weekly and monthly Challenges
• Write reviews, rate stations, upload photos and add tips for other GasBuddy users
What the press is saying
"No phone should be without it” - Jefferson Graham, USA Today
“GasBuddy is a great help for finding the cheapest gas prices.” - Kit Eaton, New York Times
“If you're looking for the absolute best price, GasBuddy can help” - David Goldstein, CNN
GasBuddy uses gas price information provided by our users to bring drivers together to support the common goal of saving money on gas. Gas prices only for USA, Canada and Australia.
Apple Inc. is not a sponsor of the prize giveaway.
Fixed some crashes!
Ratings and Reviews
Prices are accurate and map is plus
Great app, data hog!!
GasBuddy is invaluable in Québec, where gas prices fluctuate frequently, and prices can shoot up 10 cents/L or more over night.
But as someone who tries to control his data usage, GasBuddy is a beast. In less than a week since my billing cycle started, the app has consumed over 20MB of data while only being active for a total of about 3 minutes. How much actual data does an app need to use updating price data? Especially since the prices only seem to refresh when the app is in the foreground. I can only guess that the app must be actively uploading my location data in the background. If this is the case, I'll be deleting the app from my iPhone.
Add new feature - Out of Gas button
So after the snowstorm of January 2019, 40% of Ontario Canada are out of gas, so a new button should be available to notify us that the gas station is out. Thx
- GasBuddy Organization Inc
- 143.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Gambling and Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GasBuddy Organization Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.