Say goodbye to multiple 3 ring binders, suitcases full of books, and time wasted trying to find that song that you need. iGigBook manages all of your PDF sheet music resources; real books, fake books, chord charts that transpose, single sheets of music and full blown scores. All of your music at your fingertips, in real time, on any gig.
Designed by gigging musicians for gigging musicians, iGigBook features a powerful search engine that lets you instantly find the one song that you need among the thousands contained in your sheet music collection. Show up to any gig confident that when the tune is called, you'll have it ready while others fumble and flip through pages.
iGigBook works like the powerful search engines that you've used for finding stuff on the web. Start typing in the name of a song and search results from over 70 books appear so that you can choose the best arrangement that you have available. Only iGigBook can allow you to find, in seconds, all versions of "Autumn Leaves" or all of the songs by Antonio Carlos Jobim.
Now is the perfect time to get your hands on the perfect jam session tool and the only app that allows you to find in seconds that needle in a haystack tune buried deep inside your vast sheet music collection.
Take a look at the features:
• Edit PDF files, rearrange pages, extract pages, and more all inside of iGigBook (In App Purchase).
• Draw on your scores with an Apple Pencil, finger or stylus (In App Purchase).
• Integrated metronome with tap tempo and rhythm patterns.
• iPad Pro ready, view 2 pages side by side in landscape mode.
• Over 80 fake and real book indexes makes searching a breeze.
• Import PDF files from iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive.
• Add notes to any score, highlight repeats, D.S., D.C., Coda, etc.
• Transpose between Bb, C, Eb and Bass clef versions of the same PDF.
• Manage scores of any size, 1 page to thousands of pages.
• Quickly locate the song you need by typing in the title.
• Looking for all of the tunes by Miles Davis? iGigBook can find them!
• Powerful Set List Manager lets you create, arrange, sort, combine and rename.
• Email set lists to band members and include a PDF of the songs in the set.
• Print a hard copy via AirPrint, of the music contained in a set.
• Import bookmarks present in your PDF documents.
• Send MIDI commands to your MIDI devices from any page.
• Turn pages hands free with an iPod 5th Gen/iPhone 4S or greater.
FREE BONUS! Over 1,300 chord charts of your favorite Jazz Standards that you can transpose to any key!
* iGigBook DOES NOT PROVIDE PDF BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD.
Have questions? Ask them before you buy. If you're not sure what this app does or whether or not it will do what you want, visit forum.igigbook.com and ask questions, we will help you.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Musicians Are Essential!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As with any app it takes a while to get to know it and feel like you’re in control. Luckily I’d been saving most of my charts as PDF’s anyway, so transferring the charts to igigbook was fast, easy and requires no cables. Setting up set lists was pretty intuitive. The things I couldn’t figure out could be found on the internet fairly easily. It makes gigs and rehearsals a little more fun. No more lugging envelopes stuffed with paper. I can now ‘skate’ on it and do anything I need to do. Annotations and changes can be done quickly on the fly. I see there’s now an update. I’ll check that out.
No musician should be without this.
One of the best apps to use Real Books.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Black & White Software LLC
- 24.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 Philip A. Smith, All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Transposable Jazz Chord Charts
- Transposable Pop Chord Charts
- Score Drawing Tools $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.