International dramas, award-winning documentaries, and exclusive Knowledge Originals.
All available to stream free and commercial free anywhere in Canada, courtesy of British Columbia’s public broadcaster.
We’re proud to showcase our second generation Knowledge Network app with vast improvements to the viewing experience. Here’s what you can expect:
- Binge worthy British and international dramas
- Full length documentaries and shorts - all commercial free
- Exclusive access to dozens of Knowledge Originals
- Thought-provoking programs from BC and Canada
- Airplay and Chromecast enabled
- Available to anyone in Canada with your free account
- Continue watching across multiple devices
- Stream Knowledge live (*available to BC residents only)
We hope you are enjoying our second generation Knowledge app. We are consistently making improvements.
This update includes:
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I would give this full stars however in the descriptions it clearly says this app is chromecast able...I have chromecast and it does not work with chromecast. The app doesn’t even acknowledge it. Hmm...
Great but needs one feature
Mainly just please update to include a favourites list or some list that you can save videos you want to watch on so you can easily find them later.
Now with Chromecast!
- Knowledge Network
- 56.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Knowledge Network Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.