Knowledgehook is a free 3-in-1 suite of formative assessment tools that is a must-have app for math teachers everywhere. Its online math curriculum recognizes student error patterns and provides teachers with targeted and proven strategies to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- GameShow generates lively discussion and creates teaching opportunities at every turn. Teachers receive insights of where each students is struggling, and have multiple opportunities to view and discuss their thinking.
- Missions allows teachers to assign self-paced practice for students, which includes digital stars, leagues and badges and ships actual math pennants, certificates and medals to schools as students complete the standards-aligned content.
- Paper Mode allows teachers to instantly gauge student thinking using an interactive paper-based experience for students that does not require internet or student devices.
• Built-in curriculum
• Capture student thinking with uploaded solutions
• Targeted remediation strategies sent to teachers when students struggle
• Rewarding for students: levelling up, three-star system and more
• Create and share questions with other teachers
• Class tracking and classroom management
• Assign work to the whole class or individual students
Winner of the Game Changer Award from Google
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.