Loved & played by more than 2 million toddlers and used at more than 5,000 schools!
- ‘Best Mobile App of 2018 Platinum Award’ nominee! – BMA
- Winner of 'National Parenting Product Awards 2018' - NAPPA Awards
- Block & Cursive letters,
- Uppercase and lowercase,
- Numbers 1-10,
- 24 geometric shapes for toddlers!
- For letters, there are two levels, where Golden Level allows tracking kids’ progress by displaying their exact letter writing! Great way to keep track of your child’s progress.
- 72 CVC words, 36 CVCC words, and 39 long sound words!
- Progress and settings stored for up to three players on the same device.
- Interactive and visually attractive fun animations.
- Available for both iPads and iPhones.
The first 5 letters of the block alphabet (both uppercase and lowercase), 5 shapes, as well as the first 3 CVC flashcards (9 words) are completely for free and can be played entirely (on 3 game steps). You can play it fully and see if you and your child like it.
PERFECT FOR KIDS:
Kids want to have fun, and LetterSchool offers an educational journey with the most engaging and entertaining educational material!
- They learn with various exciting animations, graphics, and sound effects.
- They learn to associate letters with words, learn and memorize tracing directions and the correct formation of each character.
- They learn phonics, the formation of words, understand syllable formations, and spell entire words.
- Perfect for home-schooling kids and kindergartens. A user-friendly app for children with special educational needs.
PERFECT FOR PARENTS & TEACHERS:
- Choice of the three most popular typefaces in handwriting education (Handwriting Without Tears, D’Nealian, and Zaner-Bloser).
- Two levels, where Golden Level allows tracking kids’ progress by displaying their exact letter writing!
- Engaging and compelling game mode prompting the child to trace a letter, number or shape 3 times using different parameters (each step is more challenging).
- An educational app created together with parents and educational professionals.
- NO ADS!
- Advanced settings or purchases only accessible by an adult!
- Extremely committed Customer Support ready to answer all questions and fix any issues.
LET'S PLAY & LEARN!
Join LetterSchool on this exciting educational journey! Download the app and allow your toddler to discover the magical world of letters and words. Before you know it, your kid will become a pro in writing and spelling!
- This app offers three subscription option, based on a monthly, quarterly and yearly enrolment.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime – there is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Your iTunes account will be charged automatically after the 7-day free trial.
For more reviews and information, visit our website www.letterschool.org
If you have any question or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com
You can also check our FAQ page on www.letterschool.org/faq.
Thanks for using LetterSchool! This update includes:
- The option to download and switch between 12 different languages!
- A menu that allows you to change your “learning language” and your “menu text” while playing.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
As always, if you have any comments or run into any issues, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And don't forget to check our FAQ at www.letterschool.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App reverts to Lite version (and resets) on every open
As others have mentioned, this app has a major flaw with it’s subscription flow. I subscribed, my child made some good progress, and the next time we opened the app it asked us to start a free trial. Fix this. It’s so basic.
App keeps switching back to lite version
No matter which subscription options I try to activate, the App Store says I’m subscribed yet this app goes back to lite version every time it is closed. From inside the app it randomly tells you there are no valid purchases to restore when the App Store (also open and on the same device) confirms the opposite. Do you know how frustrating it is to have your kid repeatedly coming back to you with technical issues just to draw letters and shapes? Not fun for the kid or the parent.
It sounds like many others have the same issue - if you’re going to charge for content, make sure that at the very least your procurement process is bug free, or don’t bother!
4 out of 13 sections only work
I have an autistic son and he loves this app and I really want it to work I don’t want refund I want a number or a contact to fix the problem I have
Please fix this problem I want my son to learn
The developers haven’t reply yet and paid since July 2019 till now 59.99 annually
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we totally understand how frustrating this must be for you and your son. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. However, we assure you that we are here to help. Can you email us at email@example.com indicating your username so that we can pull up your records and assist you as soon as possible?
- Letterschool Enabling Learning B.V.
- 220.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © LetterSchool Enabling Learning B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Block Alphabet $9.99
- All-in-one Package $13.99
- Unlock Full Cursive Alphabet $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.