Endless Reader 4+
Sight Words for Kids
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
** App Store's Editor's Choice **
*From the team at ORIGINATOR - the creators of the beloved Endless Alphabet and Sesame Street's Monster at the End of This Book and Another Monster.... Originator is a team of passionate artists and engineers dedicated to the best education+entertainment apps for kids.*
As a follow-up to Endless Alphabet, set the stage for early reading success with Endless Reader! This app introduces "sight words", the most commonly used words in school, library, and children's books. Kids need to recognize these words by sight in order to achieve reading fluency. Recognizing sight words is advantageous for beginning readers because many of these words have unusual spelling, cannot be sounded out using phonics knowledge, and often cannot be represented using pictures.
Kids will have a blast learning sight words and their context and usage with the adorable Endless monsters. Each word features an interactive word puzzle with letters that come alive, and then a sentence puzzle with words that become what they describe. See the word "dog" as a barking dog, and the word "up" reach for the sky!
** NOTE: You must be online and have sufficient disk space while running the app to get all words in the app. **
- 6 words free to try with additional word packs available for purchase.
- Delightful animations reinforce sight recognition of words in a fun and interactive way.
- Word puzzles reinforce spelling using lower-case letters and the sentence puzzles teach definition and usage (in addition to sight recognition).
- 3D Touch on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus makes letters and words react in an extra special way!
- Endless Reader was designed with your children in mind. There are no high scores, failures, limits or stress. Your children can interact with the app at their own pace.
This update includes minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
you predicted nZ…!
g o o d m o n s t e r s.
This game thought me how to read when I was around 5-6 I have dyslexia and it helped so much just wanted to say that :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Originator Inc.
- 57.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2013 Originator Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Word Pack 1 $8.49
- Bundle of Word Packs 1-4 $16.99
- Bundle of ALL Word Packs 1-12 $39.99
- Bundle of Word Packs 5-8 $16.99
- Word Pack 2 $8.49
- Word Pack 3 $8.49
- Word Pack 5 $8.49
- Bundle of Word Packs 9-12 $16.99
- Word Pack 4 $8.49
- Word Pack 9 $8.49
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.