Like you, LIFX wants smarter light. This means we care about the way you control your smart lights, as much as we do about the lights themselves. We make it easy to get started with WiFi-enabled, bright, colorful smart lights that need no hub. Yep, you can start with just one device.
LIFX App 4 can not only help give you the best start, but will turn your experience “up to 11”. Automate your wake up Schedule, or set up your movie-watching Scene (then set up voice control so you don’t even have to leave the sofa), or play with Effects next time you’re entertaining.
The LIFX app is packed full of features like:
- The Basics: on/off, dim, change color, change white temperature.
- Groups: control all lights in a group easily, including on/off and dimming with one touch from the Home Dashboard.
- Group personalisation: choose a LIFX illustration to suit or personalise Group cards with your own pictures.
- Schedules: automate your lights to fade, change color, and turn on/off, all visible in an easy calendar-style view.
- Effects: play with special effects like the music visualiser, fire, move, candle flicker, strobe, color cycle & more, all in one place.
- Scenes: set your lighting just the way you like it and save it for future.
- Themes: a library of one click colour combinations for a Group, from ‘Proud’ to ‘Soothing’.
- Paint: with your finger in the app, paint colour live onto your LIFX Z, Beam, Tile and Candle.
- Custom colour palettes: add your favourite colours to a custom colour palette.
- Discover Tab: find How To guides, learn about integration partners, or shop for LIFX
- and much more.
Example uses from our customers:
- Ambiance: schedule warmer light in the evening - to calm - and whiter light in the morning - to energise.
- “Moccupancy”: set irregular schedules to make it seem like you’re home when you’re not.
- Sleep: set your bedroom lights to deep red just before bed to produce more melatonin which helps you get better quality sleep.
- Stay put: you’ve settled into the sofa for a streaming binge but left the lights on. No need to jump up to the switch, just ask your voice assistant.
- Pet owners: if you’re unexpectedly late home from work, turn the lights on for your dog from wherever you are.
- Silent notifications: use partner apps to give you a light flash if… your car is arriving, or the forecast says it will rain, or you are mentioned on social media, and much more.
Best colour-changing smart bulb for HomeKit cnet
Pairing LIFX with Apple HomeKit is easy using the HomeKit onboarding QR code available in the product packaging.
Stay in touch.
Need a helping hand, or want to offer us some advice? We would love to hear from you about your LIFX experience. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIFX lights are available at lifx.com
- Improved support for LIFX Switch
- Additional settings for the Strobe Effect
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t like new version
I like the previous version of software better. This one is less intuitive.
This light was great until they updated the app that controls it. I have been using the day light alarm and I was waking up great to it, but now that it has been updated, the light is no longer reliable and it has not been turning on in the morning. Not the best product. It’s too bad, because it was great until it was updated.
As mentioned in other reviews the most recent update is absolutely awful. I am unable to connect my light to the app I can only connect it to AppleHomekit. My light was connected perfectly fine and I had no problems until this update occurred.
- LIFI LABS MANAGEMENT PTY LTD
- 171.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © LiFi Labs Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.